Topic Options
#469205 - 02/04/12 04:28 AM Basic Member Application and Active Member Application
Tasman Offline

I have question:

I should send CoS Basic Member Application first, and the next time I should send CoS Active Member Application? And every time I must pay $200? Or I can send Active Member Application only?

"For a one-time registration fee of two hundred dollars, you will receive a crimson card declaring you a member of the Church of Satan. No further dues will be expected. You must be legally an adult in your nation of residence. You’ll also receive an Active Membership Application (which is also available as a download from our offi cial site)." - I can send Basic Member Application, and the next time send Active Member Application, paying only $200, when I send Basic Member Application?

How many time I should waiting for confirmation of my Basic Member Application?

If I will be Basic Member, I will be access to part "only for members" on this forum? A card of Basic Member is different than Active Member card?

HS!

#469206 - 02/04/12 05:30 AM Re: Basic Member Application and Active Member Application [Re: Tasman]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
You only need to send $200 once. Send that with your basic registration fee.

You can either send in active application at the same time, or you can send it later whenever you want.

Your basic application will take up to 3 months to process. Active application will take much longer. Even if you send them in at the same time, you will receive your basic membership first, and your active membership at a later date.

I'm not sure about access to these forums. I automatically get access to all the forums because I am a member of the hierarchy (the Priesthood). Someone else may be able to answer that question.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405806 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements