Topic Options
#469300 - 02/05/12 04:54 PM Greetings from Portugal !
Ricardo Gigante Offline

Loc: Portugal
Olá...

I am 32 and live near the Tagus nymphs of Olisipo.

Unlike many, my first contact with Satanism was not through the Satanic Bible, but through the Satanic Witch (in other words the best manual ever written about Lesser magic - Honour is due to the great master of manipulation Anton Lavey ) my appreciation for this book was such that recently i acquired the original version - the Compleat Wicth published by Dodd, Mead and Company.

Fortunately there is in Portugal APS , most worthy representative of Satanism encoded by Herr Doctor, with the excellent magazine Infernus.

I know I'll find the sharpest themes here that will oblige me to leave the backstage where normally I like to be.

Devilishly yours,

Ricardo Gigante

#469351 - 02/06/12 11:15 AM Re: Greetings from Portugal ! [Re: Ricardo Gigante]
Labyrinthine Offline

CoS Member

Loc: America
Welcome! I'm new here too, in posting at least. wink
Congrats on getting the original edition of Compleat Witch. smile

I'd like to have a first edition copy of The Satanic Bible, Witch, or Rituals. Very cool.

HS!

#469361 - 02/06/12 11:44 AM Re: Greetings from Portugal ! [Re: Labyrinthine]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Center of my own Universe
Originally Posted By: Labyrinthine
Welcome! I'm new here too, in posting at least. wink
Congrats on getting the original edition of Compleat Witch. smile

I'd like to have a first edition copy of The Satanic Bible, Witch, or Rituals. Very cool.

HS!

Compleat Witch is defenitely one of the greatest masterpieces from one of our times greatest writers, our first High Priest Anton Szandor LaVey.

Welcome both of you. hope you find these discussion interesting

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43975 Topics
406014 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements