Topic Options
#469717 - 02/11/12 01:20 PM My order from Cos Emporium has not arrived
Charlie Dover Offline

Loc: Madrid, Spain

Hello:

I'm having trouble getting an order delivered from the CoS Emporium. I know some international shippments take months to arrive (I live in Spain) but I think it's taking too long. I can't track where my order is as it wasn't sent by certified mail.

Also I didn't have luck getting an answer from the "Contact us" feature in the CoS Emporium website.

Please, can you tell me what can I do to get my order delivered? I really want to have that medallion I bought.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Charlie Dover

#469743 - 02/11/12 11:25 PM Re: My order from Cos Emporium has not arrived [Re: Charlie Dover]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
Try sending a PM to Magister Frost here on LttD or maybe even on SatanNet (the Undercroft).

You may get a quicker status report on your order that way.

Be patient; sometimes it takes time.

HS!

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#469862 - 02/13/12 04:39 PM Re: My order from Cos Emporium has not arrived [Re: Dax9]
Charlie Dover Offline

Alright, I did as you say.

Thanks for your help!

#469918 - 02/14/12 01:56 PM Re: My order from Cos Emporium has not arrived [Re: Charlie Dover]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

They are beautifully made. Worth the wait.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#472211 - 03/31/12 02:10 PM Re: My order from Cos Emporium has not arrived [Re: Waya]
Charlie Dover Offline

Hello again!

A month and a half after starting this thread my medallion has not arrived yet frown. What could happen? Maybe it was devoured by some indescribable cosmic horror while crossing the Atlantic? Or maybe it was just lost or stolen, I know the postal service here in Spain sucks sometimes.

Also I didn't get an answer from Magister Frost. Is he still on charge of the CoS Emporium?

And speaking about the Emporium. I tried to order the medallion again, just to see if it could be sent by certified mail, but now I can't even select a shipping method. It says "Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with a shipping cost estimate for this order." mad

What is going on? And why every time I try to buy something from the US hell breaks loose? It's not the first time my items are lost before arriving. I once got a very expensive empty box. My postman delivered it opened, but of course I couldn't tell if it was him or someone else. I never have this problems when ordering from the UK, France, Sweden or Hong Kong.

Please, can someone help me? What can I do now? Thanks for reading.

Yeah, I'm pretty pissed off, sorry.

Regards.

#472232 - 03/31/12 10:29 PM Re: My order from Cos Emporium has not arrived [Re: Charlie Dover]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Just be patient, it will come to you. I'm in the US and it has taken up to 2 months and sometimes a little longer. For you, it will be longer than that. Try sending him a message on the Undercroft again. You will get a quicker response there.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#472239 - 04/01/12 01:16 AM Re: My order from Cos Emporium has not arrived [Re: Charlie Dover]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
Hello, sir!

I agree with Waya and will submit that everything I have ever ordered from the CoS Emporium or in any way connected to LttD has been shipped to me in a timely fashion. In any event, my order has always arrived. However, I am also located in the US as well, but I will add that even the US postal service has screwed up my mail quite a few times in the past.

If this delay persists I would recommend going to your local postal service to rule out the possibility of confusion with your legal name or current address.

I sincerely hope this helps.

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#472261 - 04/01/12 12:36 PM Re: My order from Cos Emporium has not arrived [Re: Dax9]
Charlie Dover Offline

Thank you very much for your reply Waya and Dax9. OK, I'll try to contact Magister Frost again.

Man, I really want that medallion. I mean, it looks great! I've been looking for something like it in some stores here in Madrid and in the Internet and I couldn't find anything that well made.

Thanks again for your help!

#480035 - 09/04/12 09:47 AM Re: My order from Cos Emporium has not arrived [Re: Charlie Dover]
Charlie Dover Offline

Good news! It finally arrived! After almost a year of waiting I finally got it!

I couldn't believe it when I opened my mailbox and I saw a big yellow envelope. "Can this be...?" YES! devilchili

The quality of the medallion is absolutely perfect, just like the photo at CoS Emporium. The silver sigil looks great with the black back.

Anyway it seems that it was sent on August 27, so I guess the original one from October is lost for good frown.

I want to thank everybody that has helped me in this forum. Thank you very much!

Hail Satan!

#483290 - 11/27/12 10:05 AM Re: My order from Cos Emporium has not arrived [Re: Charlie Dover]
CBurgert Offline

Loc: Pa
You have more patience than I do, I sent for mine a week ago and am getting impatient.

#483292 - 11/27/12 10:41 AM Re: My order from Cos Emporium has not arrived [Re: Charlie Dover]
Noiitekk Offline

Loc: Connecticut
I ordered a medallion October 19th. I was just informed that it was shipped this past weekend.

#483822 - 12/11/12 11:19 PM Re: My order from Cos Emporium has not arrived [Re: Noiitekk]
CBurgert Offline

Loc: Pa
I just got mine today. Looks great. Def. worth the time and money.

#484031 - 12/16/12 10:18 PM Re: My order from Cos Emporium has not arrived [Re: Charlie Dover]
Azeri Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Hell
I received my two CoS Baphomets, one black, the other royal purple, just beautiful as I knew they would be.
The CoS Emporium rocks!!!

www.vampiretemple.com

http://vampiretemple.com/vampirechallenge.html

Forum Stats
12085 Members
73 Forums
43862 Topics
405446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements