Topic Options
#470498 - 02/25/12 12:20 PM Introducing myself
Ahiddenwoman Offline

Greetings to all. I'm (obviously) a new registrant. I read that I should introduce myself, so here goes.

I am currently in the process of becoming a registered and active member of the CoS so it only made sense to me to join the forum and familiarize myself a bit. Upon reading that you shouldn't share any personal information on the forum, I will refrain from doing so. Looking forward to what is in store. Thank you.

#470503 - 02/25/12 02:50 PM Re: Introducing myself [Re: Ahiddenwoman]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Yes, personal information should be secret, especially in this forum. Lots of people love to stick their head in here and peak from time to time.

Welcome aboard! smile

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#470511 - 02/25/12 05:08 PM Re: Introducing myself [Re: Ahiddenwoman]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Welcome to the board! Glad to meet you.

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#470618 - 02/29/12 01:13 AM Re: Introducing myself [Re: Ahiddenwoman]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
Yes, stay anonymous, but it's okay to say a little about yourself so that other members may get to know you a little better, i.e., what your hobbies are and what kind of music and movies you like, etc.

Anyway, welcome to LttD.

Hail Satan! coopdevil

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

Forum Stats
12085 Members
73 Forums
43862 Topics
405446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM