Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#471504 - 03/16/12 08:38 AM Your last words?
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
What do you think your last words will be?!

I know this topic is a little crazy, but what the hell, it's boring if we take ourselves too serious wink

I hope my last words will be something like this ''I lived, as I was''

grin

#471505 - 03/16/12 08:41 AM Re: Your last words? [Re: LightAngel]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Center of my own Universe
Originally Posted By: LightAngel

I know this topic is a little crazy, but what the hell, it's boring if we take ourselves too serious wink

grin

Im gonna live forever so you will never hear my last words!

#471506 - 03/16/12 08:42 AM Re: Your last words? [Re: Janina]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: Janina
Originally Posted By: LightAngel

grin

Im gonna live forever so you will never hear my last words!

I want to live forever too, but this topic is just for fun, sooooo grin

#471507 - 03/16/12 09:33 AM Re: Your last words? [Re: LightAngel]
Teufelhund Offline

Loc: Kansas
I cannot imagine that my last words will be anything philosophical in nature. To me death is one big inconvenience, and a lengthy dying process would only piss me off. If it is quick, then either "Oh Shit!" or my standard orgasm noise would be a safe bet.

#471514 - 03/16/12 03:27 PM Re: Your last words? [Re: LightAngel]
TheAbysmal Offline

Confronted with the prospect of death looming, I don't know that I would bother with words. If it were abrupt, I might very well also eek out an "Oh, shit!" Given more time, it might be "Oh, shit! I should have [looked both ways before crossing the street, or insert my shortcoming here]." Perhaps, that additional information might at least go through my mind as the bus overcame me, if not so spoken.

Invariably, my thoughts would as much amount to "I do not want to die," whether I vocalized the words or not.

I don't know that I would necessarily treat this question as "fun", but it is at least an interesting one to pose. I'm curious how others might reply. I suppose if you come to a useful conclusion, it matters not if it were "fun" or "serious".

In the Satanic Bible, starting on page 91, Mr. LaVey wrote of utterly refusing to die.

Sorry if I appear as a party pooper.

Refuse to die.

#471515 - 03/16/12 03:46 PM Re: Your last words? [Re: LightAngel]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Twice I thought I was going to die for separate reasons; once through participation in extreme sports; another time because another person threatened me.

In both instances, there was a complete erasure of every other thought except,"I'm going to die!"

In the first case, I jumped out of an airplane, and the force of the wind was so strong I could not exhale, but instead froze, air rushing into my lungs. Instead of enjoying the fantastic view and thrill, I was calmly trying to figure out what to do. Finally I put my hand over my mouth to create a more breathable space. Then I enjoyed the rest of the jump.

I thought later how funny it would be to jump out of an airplane and die from suffocation mid-jump. Funny in the way of reading strange obituaries on a Sunday morning with coffee.

The second time someone threatened me. In that moment, I was terrified, and frozen. Immediately after, I loathed this person with every thing I could muster, and wished them a lifetime of humiliation and pain. All I wanted was to get the fuck out of there, and never see this person again.

No great philosophical epiphanies or even thoughts of my loved ones; just absurd statements of obvious fact.

Conjectures on death are interesting, but I wonder how very, very different ones response here would be if they had actually seen - been a raw, harsh witness - to the absolute reality and finality of death. Questions such as this are asked only by those who do are not confronted with its reality.

#471517 - 03/16/12 04:05 PM Re: Your last words? [Re: LightAngel]
Golgotha78 Offline

Loc: Preston, Lancs, England
death holds no interest for me, i wish to live as long as possible so i can indulge in all the carnal delights mortality has to offer

HAIL SATAN

#471518 - 03/16/12 04:39 PM Re: Your last words? [Re: LightAngel]
J.M. Offline

"I told you i was sick"

#471520 - 03/16/12 05:47 PM Re: Your last words? [Re: LightAngel]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
"Send more paramedics..."

zombie
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#471521 - 03/16/12 06:00 PM Re: Your last words? [Re: Shade]
Quaark Offline

CoS Reverend

"Nice kitty."

#471522 - 03/16/12 06:05 PM Re: Your last words? [Re: LightAngel]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

"You must be her husband. This isn't what it looks like."

#471523 - 03/16/12 06:07 PM Re: Your last words? [Re: LightAngel]
Lust Offline

"I did it my way!"
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#471527 - 03/16/12 07:35 PM Re: Your last words? [Re: Shade]
J.M. Offline

Originally Posted By: Shade
"Send more paramedics..."

zombie

Good one.

#471535 - 03/16/12 10:15 PM Re: Your last words? [Re: LightAngel]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
"Looks safe to me!"

#471540 - 03/17/12 02:19 AM Re: Your last words? [Re: LightAngel]
CorbinD Offline

Loc: US
If the circumstance allowed it I probably give a message to someone I cared about.

Also a reminder for them to delete my downloads folder.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406074 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements