Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#473053 - 04/16/12 03:30 PM Re: Your last words? [Re: LightAngel]
L'Horreur Offline

Loc: New Hampshire
I love you, baby. See you on the other side.

Edited by L'Horreur (04/16/12 03:30 PM)

#473062 - 04/16/12 04:44 PM Re: Your last words? [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Center of my own Universe
Originally Posted By: Drake_Bamboozle
I only intend to have one word on my gravestone...

fiction

Fiction is great gravestone text, though if you want to be more dramatic you could also put it to form ´Stranger than fiction.´

#473063 - 04/16/12 04:49 PM Re: Your last words? [Re: L'Horreur]
JDBones Offline

Originally Posted By: L'Horreur

"What other side?", I would ask. But I guess that if those were your last words, you'd be already too dead to answer, right? :P

"'cause down here in Hell everybody loves Me!"
("Hell Is Home", Judas Priest)

#473077 - 04/16/12 11:37 PM Re: Your last words? [Re: JDBones]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: JDBones
Originally Posted By: L'Horreur

"What other side?", I would ask. But I guess that if those were your last words, you'd be already too dead to answer, right? :P

I'm not sure does it really mean so much in this context what some person means by talking about 'other side' on the topic which is pure speculation anyway. After all the subject goes 'Your last words' not 'Your last believes' or something like that. I see that in this context believing something and speculating with words are too separate things.

Of course Satanism as religion is purely carnal tradition which does not teach anything spiritual about eternal souls, saving God or places like Heaven and Hell, this is still after all topic which should be fun and for that reason not taken so literally.

After all we will never know our last words until we die, cause if you die on car accident for example there is high probability you won't even have time to say anything, but having fun with the issue and playing with the words is fun. No matter what the words actually include.. wink

just my opinion!

Edited by Janina (04/16/12 11:45 PM)

#473081 - 04/17/12 12:04 AM Re: Your last words? [Re: Janina]
LightAngel Online

Loc: Denmark
It's nice to see you have fun with this topic Janina, because you were a little grumpy in the beginning jack

#473085 - 04/17/12 01:05 AM Re: Your last words? [Re: LightAngel]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: LightAngel
It's nice to see you have fun with this topic Janina, because you were a little grumpy in the beginning jack

Now I do have fun LightAngel. At the start I thought this actually far too seriously and maybe that is the reason for my last post. Like I earlier said to you in discussion I am not willing to die but live 'forever' or at least all the days possible.

The fun part here after I started to make up these phrases is to imagine myself to situation where I might to use phrase like this or that. It includes some dark parody which is quite refreshing to my thoughts.

Good topic LightAngel, glad you started it!

When talking about last words I think my last one-liner in this life is probably something short like 'Oh shit, I'm gonna die..'

Edited by Janina (04/17/12 01:09 AM)

#473089 - 04/17/12 04:34 AM Re: Your last words? [Re: Janina]
Sir Schwarzweise Offline

Loc: Hic et Nunc
Originally Posted By: Janina
'Does this Magic Spell actually do something..?'

grin Good one!

P.S. I see you upgraded your account, which means - you got your red card. Congratulations! Membership is something I am also planning in the future.

#473093 - 04/17/12 06:59 AM Re: Your last words? [Re: Sir Schwarzweise]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Sir Schwarzweise
'Does this Magic Spell actually do something..?'

grin Good one!

P.S. I see you upgraded your account, which means - you got your red card. Congratulations! Membership is something I am also planning in the future.

I have actually been member for sometime already, but I just upgraded my member title here.

I think that membership is serious commitment and you should consider it carefully from many perspectives.

Still, thank you for noting! smile

#473138 - 04/18/12 04:59 AM Re: Your last words? [Re: Janina]
Sir Schwarzweise Offline

I think that membership is serious commitment and you should consider it carefully from many perspectives.

Oh, definitely. That's why I am not rushing it. I mean, the Church of Satan isn't running away.

#473390 - 04/21/12 06:00 PM Re: Your last words? [Re: LightAngel]
Nufan Offline

Every time I have come close to dying it has been 'Fuck' or a grunt, usually it is something happening so fast that it's not much.

I wish it was "There's no way you could fuck me to death"

#473413 - 04/22/12 04:41 AM Re: Your last words? [Re: LightAngel]
MagdaGraham Offline
CoS Priestess

Loc: Scotland
My first thought was that my last remark would probably be something unedifying and unladylike, such as “shit!”

However, if I had time, I would say the name of the Cat currently living with me.

Whilst we are discussing the fascinating subject of death, may I point out that everyone should make a will. Even if you think you have nothing to leave; wouldn’t you rather your books went to a friend, instead of being thrown out with the garbage? Most important, who will care for your pet[s]? At the very least, arrange for someone to take them to the local animal shelter.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

#473414 - 04/22/12 05:15 AM Re: Your last words? [Re: MagdaGraham]
LightAngel Online

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: MagdaGraham

However, if I had time, I would say the name of the Cat currently living with me.

Your cat sure is loved, all pets should be loved this way *Blush*

About the rest of your post, I haven't been thinking about making a will yet, because I'm still young, but you make a good point here. - The funny thing is that I've always been thinking about my pets, I've been thinking who should take care of them if I couldn't anymore.

#473480 - 04/23/12 05:34 AM Re: Your last words? [Re: LightAngel]
Sir Schwarzweise Offline

I haven't been thinking about making a will yet, because I'm still young

Oh, hell, don't succumb to the illusion that youth is a guaranty of anything. Ever seen death turning away simply because it wasn't expected?

In The Devil's Notebook (I believe in the essay about being God or the Devil) Dr.LaVey says one should remember about mortality.

#473482 - 04/23/12 05:43 AM Re: Your last words? [Re: Sir Schwarzweise]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England

Oh, hell, don't succumb to the illusion that youth is a guaranty of anything. Ever seen death turning away simply because it wasn't expected?

In The Devil's Notebook (I believe in the essay about being God or the Devil) Dr.LaVey says one should remember about mortality.

Indeed. Death has no respect for age. It comes indiscriminately and swiftly.

"We are here to drink beer and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”

- Charles Bukowski.

And really, that's all you can do.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#473483 - 04/23/12 05:48 AM Re: Your last words? [Re: Sir Schwarzweise]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Somehow most people seem to think they are kind of immortal beings. One of the most common lies which I've ever seen people to make to themselves is that they think they are going to live at least hundred years or so. I mean you can die 5 minutes after you have read this or then you just might live next 60 years, we never know. You may be young or old, but you have no guarantee that you will see the next day!

Edited by Janina (04/23/12 05:50 AM)

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43975 Topics
406010 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements