Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#473206 - 04/19/12 04:10 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: Sir Schwarzweise]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Center of my own Universe
Originally Posted By: Sir Schwarzweise
If speaking of gay and Christianity (or other religious confessions), I'd say - they are directly related. I mean, haven't they created the very best surroundings for homosexuality by building monasteries and closing up decades of men without women?

Since I am not really familiar with homosexual issues, I am not stating anything. Just a version.

Who is the worlds best known transvestite?

Catholic Pope of course. The man who crossdresses at work wink

#473207 - 04/19/12 04:16 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: Janina]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
Most Christians are not really followers of Jesus Christ, I wish they were because then at least they would be more kind! - ( the gay Christians I know are very kind though, and I also know other kind Christians, but most of them aren't really mentally healthy laugh )

Anyway, I don't understand why people need to ''follow'' another person?!

The only person I would ever follow, would be the person who knows where the candy is, in case I didn't know it first grin

#473208 - 04/19/12 04:26 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: LightAngel]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

[quote][/quote]
Originally Posted By: LightAngel
Most Christians are not really followers of Jesus Christ, I wish they were because then at least they would be more kind! - ( the gay Christians I know are very kind though, and I also know other kind Christians, but most of them aren't really mentally healthy laugh )

Anyway, I don't understand why people need to ''follow'' another person?!

The only person I would ever follow, would be the person who knows where the candy is, in case I didn't know it first grin

There is two kind of people in this world. Followers and Rulers. Christian is always follower 'sheep of the God' so individuality is not so much value in Christian Church. We freethinkers of this world are rulers cause we ask the questions like 'why?' or 'what for?'. Individualism does not work with Christianity cause it demands faith, not thinking.

Edited by Janina (04/19/12 04:28 AM)

#473209 - 04/19/12 05:58 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: Janina]
LightAngel Offline

Jesus Christ Janina grin you have a natural talent, you should be a preacher women for all the freethinkers in the world grin

*just joking* wink so don't spank me too hard laugh

#473210 - 04/19/12 06:49 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: Bill_M]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: Bill_M
They will never be really accepted in that religion, because Christianity has nothing to do with love or understanding. - It's based on fear!

There are already some sects of Christianity that are tolerant of homosexuals. Given that there are literally thousands of different sects of Christianity, it's not really surprising. As homosexuality becomes more and more accepted by society, and homophobia becomes less and less tolerated, I'm sure more sects will give in, especially if they want to keep some numbers. As The Satanic Bible aptly points out, it would hardly be the first time in history that Christianity has tried to "change with the times".

Christianity is a fairy tale, so it will change with the times, because it was never real in the first place.

#473211 - 04/19/12 07:15 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: Janina]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Janina...I am totally on board with my desire to see the privileges of marriage being extended to same sex couples. The reason is that the couple, who my wife and I found the most fit to raise our son, should both of us die, is a lesbian couple. They graciously agreed. I have also slaved over my stove for guests who are gay. I cannot share my life with people and not give them my full support in what they wish to accomplish in their lives.

I do not feel that the argument of the clear fact that, in the animal world, finding a certain number of same sex couplings to be expected to be compelling when arguing with religious folk. The reason is, those religions are based on fighting against our natures. Do not be angry…do not lust…do not fulfill your natural desires…these seem to be the rules of god religions.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#473212 - 04/19/12 07:26 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: Bill_M]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: Bill_M
I also support gay marriages, but I don't understand why some of them want to get married inside a Christian Church!?

Gay Christians do exist. I don't understand why they'd want to be part of a religion whose canon explicitly condemns their sexual orientation, but I'm sure they have their rationalizations.

I asked a "Gay christian" exactly that question. He said that, when they quote the passage referring to "unnaturarl sex acts," in his way of thinking, a heterosexual act would be unnatural for him. So, he rationalized that it didn't apply to him.
(Go figure.)

#473213 - 04/19/12 07:39 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: anna]
LightAngel Offline

Anna, If your Jesus is real, then I have nothing against him ( if he was the way I think he was ) - but christianity is a fairy tale in my eyes.

I don't want to offend you, I actually don't like it confused because I accept people's religion, even if I don't have the same beliefs.

#473214 - 04/19/12 07:43 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: LightAngel]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Well actually I would very much like to spank you, but only for my own pleasure.. cool

#473215 - 04/19/12 07:51 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster

I do not feel that the argument of the clear fact that, in the animal world, finding a certain number of same sex couplings to be expected to be compelling when arguing with religious folk. The reason is, those religions are based on fighting against our natures. Do not be angry…do not lust…do not fulfill your natural desires…these seem to be the rules of god religions.

I totally agree with this one. It seem that spiritualists like to think everything physical at some way dirty and replace it with fate to death letter and spiritual pipe dreams.

The problem with Christianity (and other spiritual traditions) is that their believe in spirit over the matter fights against natural law of leving beibgs. I mean man is carnal and needs food, sex and entertainment for being mentally in balance..

#473216 - 04/19/12 08:08 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: Janina]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: Janina

Well actually I would very much like to spank you, but only for my own pleasure.. cool

What do you think this is..... a free bar or something laugh

My bottom is so beautiful that my farts would blow you to the moon hehe devilchili

Ok, I will behave now *Giggle*

Lets get back to what this topic is really about.

#473217 - 04/19/12 08:24 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: Delta]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Originally Posted By: Delta
There are also some Catholics who maintain that homosexual love is no sin, only marriage or sex resulting from it.

Which, to my mind, is even more bullshit than just forbidding homosexuality wholesale.

You can be gay, you just have to go through life WITHOUT LOVE, INTIMACY and COMPANIONSHIP.

Because love, intimacy, and companionship make Baby Jesus cry.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#473218 - 04/19/12 08:26 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: LightAngel]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Janina

What do you think this is..... a free bar or something laugh

My bottom is so beautiful that my farts would blow you to the moon hehe devilchili

Ok, I will behave now *Giggle*

Lets get back to what this topic is really about.

behave like a nun.. crossbones

You are just fine with the way you are!

#473219 - 04/19/12 08:29 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: TrojZyr]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

[b][/b]
Originally Posted By: TrojZyr
Originally Posted By: Delta
There are also some Catholics who maintain that homosexual love is no sin, only marriage or sex resulting from it.

Which, to my mind, is even more bullshit than just forbidding homosexuality wholesale.

You can be gay, you just have to go through life WITHOUT LOVE, INTIMACY and COMPANIONSHIP.

Because love, intimacy, and companionship make Baby Jesus cry.

Christian Church has nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus. It is just death cult with it's own blood sacrifice Rituals!

#473222 - 04/19/12 03:10 PM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: LightAngel]
anna Offline

Loc: Poland
Quote:
But I guess males with make-up is too much for you to handle *joking*

grin And to refrain from giggling. We have a gay deputy in the Polish parliament. He has a funny way of talking like a young girl and has the manners of a lady. Whenever he gives a speech everybody is having fun from the Left to the Right because, no matter how politically correct you try to be, it is difficult not to burst out with laughter when you see a man looking and behaving like a woman.

However, hatred and contempt and pushing people onto the margin of the society, just because they happen to be different, should not be acceptable in any democratic country. But the things are changing. A few years ago it was unthinkable that gays and transvestites should have their representatives in the Polish parliament. Now, they have, because they got many votes in the last elections. Slowly homophobia is going out of fashion and people are ashamed to vote for extreme right parties.

Quote:
I don't want to offend you, I actually don't like it because I accept people's religion, even if I don't have the same beliefs.

Oh don't worry smile

Edited by anna (04/19/12 03:16 PM)

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
44036 Topics
406363 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements