Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#473228 - 04/19/12 08:51 PM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: anna]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Center of my own Universe
Originally Posted By: anna
no matter how politically correct you try to be, it is difficult not to burst out with laughter when you see a man looking and behaving like a woman smile

So, do you think this guy wants you to laugh to him, or do you think he would like to be taken as seriously than others?
I mean isn't it quite un-respectful to make him to be joke instead of listening and learning what might you learn from him?

Twenty years ago black actors in showbusiness were in two roles. They were the guy who dies in first action scene or then they were 'clowns' acting like the image which middle class white people assumed them to act. Acting like 'black people does'. Maybe we should go back to these days and laugh to them cause they are black?
The man who acts as woman does(though I don't know what you mean by 'manners of lady') has a very strong female core in his male body and his manners are the way to balance these sides. He may just express his individuality by acting the way he does so you laughing to him shows your herd conformist way to see people. 'Cause he does not act like the rest of the gang we all simply laugh to him'.

Edited by Janina (04/19/12 08:53 PM)

#473231 - 04/19/12 09:41 PM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: Janina]
JDBones Offline

Taken from a 3rd side perspective - should we pay more attention to his words than those of the other politicians in the hall just because he's different? Common, guys, you're turning this guy into some kind of a martyr.

"'cause down here in Hell everybody loves Me!"
("Hell Is Home", Judas Priest)

#473232 - 04/19/12 09:41 PM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: Janina]
L'Horreur Offline

Loc: New Hampshire
Originally Posted By: Janina
no matter how politically correct you try to be, it is difficult not to burst out with laughter when you see a man looking and behaving like a woman smile

So, do you think this guy wants you to laugh to him, or do you think he would like to be taken as seriously than others?
I mean isn't it quite un-respectful to make him to be joke instead of listening and learning what might you learn from him?

Twenty years ago black actors in showbusiness were in two roles. They were the guy who dies in first action scene or then they were 'clowns' acting like the image which middle class white people assumed them to act. Acting like 'black people does'. Maybe we should go back to these days and laugh to them cause they are black?
The man who acts as woman does(though I don't know what you mean by 'manners of lady') has a very strong female core in his male body and his manners are the way to balance these sides. He may just express his individuality by acting the way he does so you laughing to him shows your herd conformist way to see people. 'Cause he does not act like the rest of the gang we all simply laugh to him'.

Seconded.

#473241 - 04/20/12 12:14 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: LightAngel]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: LightAngel
Most Christians are not really followers of Jesus Christ, I wish they were because then at least they would be more kind!

Or at least that's the watered-down perception that people have of their mythical Jesus. Christians who think that Jesus was just all about pacifism and philanthropy have obviously never bothered to read their own Gospels, where they'd find he spends some time yelling at fig trees, responds to lust by saying you should gouge out your eyeball, explicitly says to give away all of your money, hate your parents, and so on. As far as I'm concerned, he's one of the most pathetic characters in all of mythology.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#473243 - 04/20/12 12:57 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: Bill_M]
JDBones Offline

Originally Posted By: Bill_M
Most Christians are not really followers of Jesus Christ, I wish they were because then at least they would be more kind!

Or at least that's the watered-down perception that people have of their mythical Jesus. Christians who think that Jesus was just all about pacifism and philanthropy have obviously never bothered to read their own Gospels, where they'd find he spends some time yelling at fig trees, responds to lust by saying you should gouge out your eyeball, explicitly says to give away all of your money, hate your parents, and so on. As far as I'm concerned, he's one of the most pathetic characters in all of mythology.

I have never read the whole "Holy Bible" in its entirety but my grandmother and my grand-grandmother were very religious christian women and when staying at their house as a little boy (which is the house I'm inhabiting right now and I have one of it's corners turned into a ritual chamber) I noticed that they had a bible almost in each of the rooms.

So, anytime I opened one of these books, all I could see (even as a child) was a vengeful, hateful, punishing and fear-inflicting person speaking - in general, no matter which page of the bible I opened, to me the whole stuff sounded like "Do as I say, listen to nothing others than me have to say, or else!". Even back then, I didn't like that notion and thought it was too much for me! So, yes - most of those who trust Jessie have maybe never read their Testaments and Gospels or if they have, they have not understood a bit of it... or, they're just true masochists.

#473244 - 04/20/12 01:06 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: JDBones]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: JDBones
Taken from a 3rd side perspective - should we pay more attention to his words than those of the other politicians in the hall just because he's different? Common, guys, you're turning this guy into some kind of a martyr.

I agree with this.

It's bit like the story of Harvey Milk who was homosexual politician in San Francisco, U.S.A . Whenever he started to speak it was changed to be an 'gay issue' cause people assumed that as homosexual man hes only intention in life is to be homosexual.. wink

My earlier point was phrases different and ordinary. What is different and what makes different to be something negative?

Edited by Janina (04/20/12 01:10 AM)

#473245 - 04/20/12 01:10 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: Bill_M]
Teufelhund Offline

Loc: Kansas
Christians who think that Jesus was just all about pacifism and philanthropy have obviously never bothered to read their own Gospels, where they'd find he spends some time yelling at fig trees, responds to lust by saying you should gouge out your eyeball, explicitly says to give away all of your money, hate your parents, and so on.

I am sure that most tend to pick and choose those Jesus-isms simply to help them justify lack of action in life. Why should you strive to be better than others, when your savior was a pacifist who put others first? It might also be hard to support your position if your guy comes off like a sadist with tourettes. Necromancer who preached cannibalism, and liked to hang out with prostitutes...perfectly fine. Hell when I put it that way, he sounds more fun.

Oh and all of those things you listed above would have made for a bad movie anyway...even with Carl Anderson singing about them.

"Hate your mom and dad! Hate your mom and dad now!" Nah wouldn't have worked.

http://youtu.be/IvVr2uks0C8

#473246 - 04/20/12 01:18 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: JDBones]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: JDBones

I have never read the whole "Holy Bible" in its entirety but my grandmother and my grand-grandmother were very religious christian women and when staying at their house as a little boy (which is the house I'm inhabiting right now and I have one of it's corners turned into a ritual chamber) I noticed that they had a bible almost in each of the rooms.

So, anytime I opened one of these books, all I could see (even as a child) was a vengeful, hateful, punishing and fear-inflicting person speaking - in general, no matter which page of the bible I opened, to me the whole stuff sounded like "Do as I say, listen to nothing others than me have to say, or else!". Even back then, I didn't like that notion and thought it was too much for me! So, yes - most of those who trust Jessie have maybe never read their Testaments and Gospels or if they have, they have not understood a bit of it... or, they're just true masochists.

I have read the Holy Bible and have one on my shell between the Satanic Rituals and Taoist tantrabook.
The Bible, at least the season1 is very kinky stuff. Full of incesty, murders and slavery. Jesus in mythology follows the story of Horus in egyptian mythology and many happenings in his life has actually been taken from other myths than Christian.

In first part of the Bible we see lot of stories which are from earlier mesopotamian culture like Noah's Arch which was Sumerian story and already written before the time of Moses.

Edited by Janina (04/20/12 01:21 AM)

#473247 - 04/20/12 01:23 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: anna]
JDBones Offline

Janina, I think you just took the first part of what Anna said, but neglected the other part which was:

However, hatred and contempt and pushing people onto the margin of the society, just because they happen to be different, should not be acceptable in any democratic country.

To be honest, if I see a man act like a woman overexaggeratedly it would also naturally make me laugh - take this as you like it. I mean, I know gay men and most of them look more masculine than most of the straight guys I know. And there's others who try to appear as feminine as possible. To be gay doesn't necessarily mean to adopt female gestures. I don't know who the guy in the Polish parliament is, so I can't make judgement about him but..

From what I get, as Anna explained, this guy has been put in the Polish parliament just to serve their government's interests - in this case this would be to calm down gay masses by injecting "one of them" into the parliament. Keeping in mind how stupid politicians might be in their majority, it's no wonder that the rest of the pigs in the "Big Hall" are laughing at the "Sissy" behind the microphone. You can't expect them to be tolerable, understanding and thinking individuals. They're just polititians with good sallaries who don't give much f*ck about anything different than the money they make* (with a few exceptions here and there).

------------
* - I'm not saying this is a bad thing.

#473248 - 04/20/12 01:53 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: JDBones]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Hi JD, I did read Anna's post and realized the point in it. In my earlier post I said 'and yes this is sarcasm' but then I left the part of f the text cause I was sure you woul get it.

It can seem like I would have been claiming Anna for being sexist, but that is not case or meaning so if somebody read it like that it's not the point!

What I mean is not juridical question, I am talking about the issue how people allways need somebody 'outcast' whom they can point with their fingers laughing the same time. This outcast phenomenon is very important factor when herd people create their 'one word consensus'. This is the thing we human animals start already in lower classes at school, there is allways some bully and some victim of him, then there is the silent majority which gives it's support to the bully by total silence.

Being different is still something which I would not see as bad thing at all. Like I am member of Church of Satan, freethinker and Satanist. I could only be outcast in the eyes of Christian majority who think my values are something evil (though I personally don't even believe such things as evil exist).

Edited by Janina (04/20/12 01:58 AM)

#473249 - 04/20/12 02:03 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: Janina]
JDBones Offline

Maybe today is not my "communication day" anyway.

However, I can think of a very good quote right now:

"Upon the Cross he did not die, they tortured him, but he survived
Smuggled across the open sea, to Southern France, tranquility
There he married Magdalene, and founded another dynasty
A church was built upon a hill, to serve all of the gods at will..."

I'm not saying I believe in conspiracy theories like this, it just sounds funny. Please, excuse me for my unorthodox arrogance, ho ho ho ;)p

#473251 - 04/20/12 02:15 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: JDBones]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Here's another quote. This is from the british punk band called Crass:

'Jesus died for his own sins, not mine!',

devilchili

Edited by Janina (04/20/12 02:54 AM)

#473268 - 04/20/12 06:16 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: anna]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
Quote:
But I guess males with make-up is too much for you to handle *joking*

grin And to refrain from giggling. We have a gay deputy in the Polish parliament. He has a funny way of talking like a young girl and has the manners of a lady. Whenever he gives a speech everybody is having fun from the Left to the Right because, no matter how politically correct you try to be, it is difficult not to burst out with laughter when you see a man looking and behaving like a woman.

However, hatred and contempt and pushing people onto the margin of the society, just because they happen to be different, should not be acceptable in any democratic country. But the things are changing. A few years ago it was unthinkable that gays and transvestites should have their representatives in the Polish parliament. Now, they have, because they got many votes in the last elections. Slowly homophobia is going out of fashion and people are ashamed to vote for extreme right parties.

Quote:
I don't want to offend you, I actually don't like it because I accept people's religion, even if I don't have the same beliefs.

Oh don't worry smile

I'm not worried, because I laugh with you, not at you.

You are intelligent enough to get my point jack

#473269 - 04/20/12 06:26 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: Bill_M]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark

Lets say Jesus was real, then we can't be sure if he was a genius, or a person suffering from schizophrenia for example.

- If he did suffer from schizophrenia, then I can't really hate him because schizophrenia is a brain disease. - I would be very ignorant to hate a person like that wink

#473306 - 04/20/12 11:12 AM Re: Gay Marriage [Re: LightAngel]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Lets say Jesus was real, then we can't be sure if he was a genius, or a person suffering from schizophrenia for example.

Jesus was a drunken hippie, who taught he was the son of God cause he took too much peyote on the desert retreat and heard the God's voice in his head.. wink

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
11890 Members
73 Forums
43636 Topics
404145 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements