Topic Options
#472020 - 03/28/12 09:58 AM Letters from the Devil: LaVey compiled by Kevin I. Slaughter
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

Letters from the Devil compiles Anton La Vey's Letters from the Devil columns throughout the early years of the Church of Satan. One would have little hope of acquiring all of these snippets from their respective publications, but they are assembled here in their entirety as they were originally printed with humorous ads and all. The questions sent in by readers and responses from Dr. La Vey are at times deeply insightful, and at other times incredibly funny and sarcastic. The topics range from defining the philosophy of Satanism and instructions on performing greater magic, personal observations, to simply providing advice on one's love life, etc. This book is difficult to put down as you can't predict who will be writing in and what is coming on the next page. It also demonstrates Dr. La Vey's showmanship as he sells the next issue of the publication in true carnival and pulp fashion. Many thanks to Reverend Kevin I. Slaughter for designing and publishing such a fantastic book! This is not something to be missed by anyone who is already a Satanist, a fan of Anton La Vey, or someone who is just interested in seeing some insight into what Satanism is really all about from the man himself. In a word, BUY! coopdevil

#472040 - 03/28/12 06:06 PM Re: Letters from the Devil: LaVey compiled by Kevin I. Slaughter [Re: Psychotherapeut]
RMerciless Offline

CoS Priest

Loc: Washington, DC
Lucifer Muse- My Dark / Ritual Music Project

#474544 - 05/13/12 08:03 PM Re: Letters from the Devil: LaVey compiled by Kevin I. Slaughter [Re: Psychotherapeut]
RMerciless Offline

CoS Priest

Loc: Washington, DC
Agreed. 100%.
Lucifer Muse- My Dark / Ritual Music Project

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12099 Members
73 Forums
43863 Topics
405473 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM