Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#435918 - 10/22/10 02:15 PM The Undercroft has been updated!!!
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Head over to the Undercroft and check out the new updates, this new version is really shaping up to be pretty damn nice smile

http://www.satannet.com

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#435925 - 10/22/10 03:57 PM Re: The Undercroft has been updated!!! [Re: Magister Frost]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
I must say that I really do enjoy this new upgrade! The layout is very pleasant! smile

#435930 - 10/22/10 04:46 PM Re: The Undercroft has been updated!!! [Re: Mr_47]
JayLucif Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Helheim
I agree as well, things are looking rather nice at undercroft.

Freedom, baby is never having to say you're sorry. Guilt is like a bag of fuckin' bricks. All ya gotta do is set it down. John Milton - The Devil's Advocate!

I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole fuckin' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. It's gonna be biblical. Clyde Shelton - Law Abiding Citizen!

------------------------------------------------------------

#435933 - 10/22/10 05:14 PM Re: The Undercroft has been updated!!! [Re: Magister Frost]
Nahash Prince Offline

Loc: Currently at large
Thanks Magister Frost. It's a different world there.

#435967 - 10/23/10 03:36 AM Re: The Undercroft has been updated!!! [Re: Magister Frost]
Venom Offline

Loc: In the Belly of the Beast.
Originally Posted By: Magister Frost
this new version is really shaping up to be pretty damn nice smile

It certainly is. Great work, Magister!

#436599 - 10/30/10 05:30 AM Re: The Undercroft has been updated!!! [Re: Magister Frost]
Genevieve Offline

Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Love the site Magister Frost. The layout is excellent.

#437157 - 11/06/10 10:41 PM Some overdue praise. [Re: Magister Frost]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

The new Undercroft is looking very good. I must say I prefer the black. wink Good job!

HS! coopdevil

#437191 - 11/08/10 10:20 AM Re: The Undercroft has been updated!!! [Re: Magister Frost]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Mr. Frost, you deserve alot of respect for your efforts.

I love the new Undercroft!

HS!

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#437378 - 11/11/10 12:58 AM Re: The Undercroft has been updated!!! [Re: Magister Frost]
deyndra-zeibren Offline

i tried using the under croft, and i guess i was not welcome there because im still pretty new to satanism. i guess there's just some places a newbe shouldn't be. oh well. thanks for the info anyway

#437404 - 11/11/10 11:46 AM Re: The Undercroft has been updated!!! [Re: Magister Frost]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
I am still a newcomer to LttD and the Undercroft, but I have been very impressed with the sites as being organized, efficient, and user friendly.

The Undercroft is an amazing milieu all on its own. Thank you, Magister Frost, for laboring so hard to provide us with this invaluable service!

And this is that I'm not even utilizing the Undercroft to its fullest potential yet. I can't wait to see what additional treasures I discover once I upgrade to VIP!

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#437609 - 11/13/10 08:15 PM Re: The Undercroft has been updated!!! [Re: Magister Frost]
ookiesoup Offline

Loc: N. Y. USA
The new Undercroft is great! I love the videos with the guy with the lions ( I never knew they were THAT big!), the rescued bat, and George Carlin. devilchili devilchili

#437853 - 11/16/10 08:52 PM Re: The Undercroft has been updated!!! [Re: Magister Frost]
K_Syn Offline

CoS Member

Loc: bonduel ,wisconSIN, USA
I have enjoyed the site since the beginning and it has been an honor to be able to help with the development, testing and moderating of the site for the Satanists visiting pleasure.

Visit The Source- Church of Satan

#437922 - 11/17/10 08:23 PM Re: The Undercroft has been updated!!! [Re: K_Syn]
Nahash Prince Offline

Lord_of_Syn, I woud also like to thank you for your work on undercroft. Didn't know that. I really enjoy it there. Thanks.

#438411 - 11/23/10 06:45 PM Re: The Undercroft has been updated!!! [Re: Nahash Prince]
K_Syn Offline

CoS Member

Loc: bonduel ,wisconSIN, USA
You too are most welcome. Glad to help.

Visit The Source- Church of Satan

#438629 - 11/26/10 11:21 AM Re: The Undercroft has been updated!!! [Re: K_Syn]
Nahash Prince Offline

Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Magister Frost 

Forum Stats