Topic Options
#472789 - 04/10/12 09:40 PM Warlock Tier Instinct's 'The Chaos Magnet'
Eric Hellfire Offline

Loc: NC,USA
I recently received a personalized copy of Warlock Tier Instinct's 'The Chaos Magnet'. The inscription on the inside cover read,"To: Eric. Enjoy my magic. Tier Instinct." Like many Satanists, I have a chamber dedicated to the practice of magic. I thought it only fitting to have my first consumption of this working in it's proper setting. I couldn't have been more correct.

The first track,'The Opening', begins to lead one into that twilight place that is essential for the suspension of disbelief. It is an incredible transition from the world of the mundane into the world of infinite possibilities. With the beginning of 'Blasphemy', the atmospheric change is palpable. I literally got chills over my entire body. It's rhythms reach into the primordial aspects of man, present from the time when our ancestors first felt the need for ritual. Back-masked vocals add a very sinister element, and meld very well with the beat and Industrial inspired sound effects. With the recitation of Crowley's 'Hymn to Pan', Tier Instinct assumes the role of celebrant in his magical working. While solitude is the rule in my chamber, I felt anything but alone during this oration. On the appropriately titled 'Chaos Magnet' the mind is disconnected completely from it's typical space/time concepts. I fully suspect this was the intent. Tier Instinct once again fulfills his role as celebrant on the track 'Tier Instinct'. Inspired by The Seventh Satanic Statement and The Third Enochian Key, it is a perfect crescendo to the preceding. 'Closing Credits' acts as the pollutionary, bringing the listener back from the world of shadows with a high energy Electronic/Industrial track.

I didn't mention all the tracks, like 'The Black Dragon Conclave [A Manifesto]' (which Tier Instinct shares credits with his VASCA co-host Citizen Prometheus) or 'Rise and Release', both of which are outstanding. I failed to mention these for much the same reason I neglected to relate most of the experiences I had in my chamber during this ritual. I'm keeping them for myself. But I'm also keeping them open for anyone who has yet to experience it first hand. This is a complete work. Each track stands on its own, but it's most effective the way it was designed. One track leading into the other, giving it a definite order among the chaos. Yes, this was a ritual. This was Satanic magic. This was Warlock Tier Instinct changing situations and events in accordance with his will. It was evocative and powerful and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

#473039 - 04/16/12 10:29 AM Re: Warlock Tier Instinct's 'The Chaos Magnet' [Re: Eric Hellfire]
Lust Offline

Something I enjoy is when folks like yourself get what I was doing when I recorded this album and ITTD. A damn fine review, Sir.

HS!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#473046 - 04/16/12 11:46 AM Re: Warlock Tier Instinct's 'The Chaos Magnet' [Re: Lust]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Center of my own Universe
[quote=Tier Instinct]Something I enjoy is when folks like yourself get what I was doing when I recorded this album and ITTD. A damn fine review, Sir.

HS! [/quote]

I got interested about this record and would very mucha like to try its usefulness in my personal ritual chamber. How could I have copy of it if I would like to order it for my personal use?

#473173 - 04/18/12 03:51 PM Re: Warlock Tier Instinct's 'The Chaos Magnet' [Re: Janina]
Lust Offline

I have sent you details in a private message.

A note of interest:
I have a limited amount of copies left that I am personalizing. Act quickly!

HS!

Edited by Tier Instinct (04/18/12 03:53 PM)
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#473308 - 04/20/12 11:26 AM Re: Warlock Tier Instinct's 'The Chaos Magnet' [Re: Eric Hellfire]
Eric Hellfire Offline

Loc: NC,USA
Thank you, Warlock. It is my pleasure.

#473316 - 04/20/12 01:15 PM Re: Warlock Tier Instinct's 'The Chaos Magnet' [Re: Lust]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Center of my own Universe
Originally Posted By: Tier Instinct
I have sent you details in a private message.

Thank you Warlock Tier Instinct. I will answer it as soon as possible!

Edited by Janina (04/20/12 01:17 PM)

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12017 Members
73 Forums
43828 Topics
405224 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements