Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#473978 - 05/01/12 07:06 AM Re: Ritual for the death of a loved one [Re: Sir Schwarzweise]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
God?! - Your post says more about you, than it says about Ivan the Cat!

Ivan didn't mention that kind of ''God'' in this post, so why did you?! smile

Hmmm what Ivan has experienced might be true, or it might be wishful thinking, but if it works, then it works. - Just like anything else.

I'm a very rational person, but that doesn't mean that I know everything.

And if you think you know everything then you are the one living in darkness.

#473979 - 05/01/12 07:15 AM Re: Ritual for the death of a loved one [Re: Sanguinary]
aprilskies9 Offline

Oh no poor kitty! rip

I'm sure the ritual you make will be satisfactory as rituals are and should be very personal.

No need to point out what other members have about what where to go regarding rituals.

Quote:
He is now in the presence of Bast

This confuses me just a tish...

"I am a chemistry major, not a teachyouhowtowipeyourownass major."

#473992 - 05/01/12 08:39 AM Re: Ritual for the death of a loved one [Re: Ivan the Cat]
MagdaGraham Offline
CoS Priestess

Loc: Scotland
It is neither reincarnation nor self-delusion; wishful thinking may have some part. Cats who live in a similar environment usually develop similar characteristics.

“He sits in the same window.”

The window with the view of the birdtable … or next-door’s Dog … or the street.

“He sleeps on the same cushion.”

It didn’t take him long to find the most comfortable cushion.

“As soon as he saw me, he came running towards me.”

Cat thinks: “Sucker alert! Purr, purr, nuzzle, nuzzle – good, it’s working, I want out of this cage in the cattery. Purr, purr, nuzzle, nuzzle – oops, retract claw hastily, I’ll show him who’s boss after he’s signed the adoption forms.”

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

#474018 - 05/01/12 04:16 PM Re: Ritual for the death of a loved one [Re: aprilskies9]
Teufelhund Offline

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: aprilskies9

Quote:
He is now in the presence of Bast

This confuses me just a tish...

If you look at Sanguinary's comment in the context of the ritual, there should be no confusion. He was simply anthropomorphizing the release of emotions that was necessary for him to begin moving forward.

#474026 - 05/01/12 07:17 PM Re: Ritual for the death of a loved one [Re: Sanguinary]
Ivan the Cat Offline

Who the fuck asked for your opinion, smartass? And did I mention God at all? Great, if someone has beliefs different than yours, that doesnt give you the responsibility to show your mental limitations. I DO believe in the transmigration of the soul AND I am an atheist, but I also believe that animals have souls, and I was wanting to share something I thought was a beautiful experience with someone grieving over his recently lost pet. Next time, you're welcome to disagree with me, but don't do it on someone else's topic forum, and dont try to belittle what someone else says or believes, you just wind up looking like a jerk. (rolls eyes) ..how profound.

Edited by Ivan the Cat (05/01/12 07:18 PM)

#474034 - 05/01/12 10:51 PM Re: Ritual for the death of a loved one [Re: Sanguinary]
TheAbysmal Offline

Cat are quite honest in deed, are they not?

I think they are magnificent creatures.

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your companion.

Refuse to die.

#474036 - 05/01/12 11:06 PM Re: Ritual for the death of a loved one [Re: Sanguinary]
Joshkimble Offline

SATAN MY LORD AND MASTER I ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.
SATAN I WORSHIP YOU ALWAYS IN DARKNESS AND IN LIGHT. 666

#474037 - 05/01/12 11:10 PM Re: Ritual for the death of a loved one [Re: Sanguinary]
Joshkimble Offline

OPEN WIDE THE GATES OF HELL. 666

SATAN YOU ARE GOD MY LORD AND MASTER.

SATAN YOU ARE DARKNESS AND LIGHT MY LORD AND MASTER.

#474038 - 05/01/12 11:11 PM Re: Ritual for the death of a loved one [Re: Sanguinary]
Joshkimble Offline

NATAS 666

#474039 - 05/01/12 11:13 PM Re: Ritual for the death of a loved one [Re: Sanguinary]
TheAbysmal Offline

Quote:
I work for an animal welfare charity; I care for unhomeable Cats, those who are so severely traumatized that they cannot fit into a normal home.

How rewarding it must feel to do this for them. You have my utmost respect.

EDIT: That damnable quick-reply got me again! I intended this reply to Magda Graham.

Edited by TheAbysmal (05/01/12 11:15 PM)
Edit Reason: Not Paying Attention to Details

Refuse to die.

#474040 - 05/01/12 11:39 PM Re: Ritual for the death of a loved one [Re: Sanguinary]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Mr. Kimble,
Would it shock you to know those who come here already know Satanic Rites and scripture without you playing parrot?
Please demonstrate something less flipparoo-ish.
Y

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#474047 - 05/02/12 01:18 AM Re: Ritual for the death of a loved one [Re: Ivan the Cat]
Quaark Offline

CoS Reverend

Your behavior and attitude are unacceptable here.

Bye bye.

#474052 - 05/02/12 05:08 AM Re: Ritual for the death of a loved one [Re: LightAngel]
Sir Schwarzweise Offline

Loc: Hic et Nunc
First of all - I didn't mean it to sound like an attack on someones beliefs. I still do not see any aggression in my post. Nevertheless, at least in my opinion - this isn't quite the place for someone with beliefs.

Originally Posted By: LightAngel
God?! - Your post says more about you, than it says about Ivan the Cat!

Ivan didn't mention that kind of ''God'' in this post, so why did you?!

The "coming back" of the individuality of a creature in an other body implies the idea that there exists something beyond the body that is able to come back. This something is often called a soul, which is a part of the worldview with God, Heaven and Hell or reincarnation, which await this soul after death. This is an idealistic doctrine and nothing changed since the last time I checked Satanism was materialistic.

If I am fully incorrect and Ivan the Cat did not speak of "the soul" and his view of the return of creatures is materialistic, than he apparently meant a zombie.

My post indeed says something about me. Perhaps you didn't listen to what it says.

#474055 - 05/02/12 06:45 AM Re: Ritual for the death of a loved one [Re: Janina]
thorn9 Offline

I thought Ivan had a nice and touching response about the poor cat and to the loss the person suffered. Not sure why it got such a rude response.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12115 Members
73 Forums
43871 Topics
405537 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements