Topic Options
#473839 - 04/29/12 02:17 AM Introduction
StudentOfLife Offline

Loc: South Australia
Greetings all,

You find me refreshed, at having found a place where the fearful dare not tread, and where the power of an idea is not only realized but embraced.

I am not long on this path, and well aware that I am in the presence of many who are worthy of respect, and that I have much yet to learn.

I am here for the same reasons as you I imagine. And at such time as I come to believe that I have a full and working knowledge of this creed, as displayed through vigorous living and accomplishment, I will apply for membership.

I will be proud to call myself member once I have earned it.

As yet I have studied "The Satanic Bible" (thoroughly, I simply adore this book) and "The Satanic Rituals." (to a lesser, but ongoing extent) I am currently reading "The Satanic Scriptures" and finding myself at times elated, at others horrified by both the vitality and beauty of this system in contrast to the 'good guys' who seem intent on the destruction of all human expression and creativity.

I am currently compiling and selecting various written pieces (largely poetry) from many years of scribbling that I had presumed were my own personal form of madness. Perhaps in more discriminating company they will be of some use. Perhaps they are a waste of your valuable time, I know with utter certainty that you fine strong people will let me know.

I will endeavor not to pollute this place of thought. For those who may wish a brief sample of my work, it can be found at (http://hailsatan.blogspot.com.au) which will see regular updates. If you would be so kind as to comment (honestly) I would be honored to take advice that will improve the quality of my work.

Warm regards to all you gods who grew tired of death and chose life.

HAIL SATAN!

Traitor Unmitigated http://hailsatan.blogspot.com.au

#473840 - 04/29/12 02:29 AM Re: Introduction [Re: StudentOfLife]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Nice introduction. Though personally, I would not have kissed some of their arses here quite so much. It will be misinterpreted by some of the lesser minds on here as incorporating them.

grin grin

But I digress, it is a nice introduction and your blog shows promise. I really like your term Traitor Unmitigated and especially your definition of it.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#473844 - 04/29/12 03:29 AM Re: Introduction [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Center of my own Universe
Welcome aboard and have a nice time here!

#473853 - 04/29/12 07:08 AM Re: Introduction [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
StudentOfLife Offline

Loc: South Australia
Sage advice, to be sure. Thanks for visiting the blog and your words of welcome. Your compliments are most graciously received.

Traitor Unmitigated http://hailsatan.blogspot.com.au

Forum Stats
12164 Members
73 Forums
43923 Topics
405752 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements