Topic Options
#474024 - 05/01/12 07:05 PM LOS ANGELES
Ivan the Cat Offline

Are there COS meetings in Los Angeles? I am intrrested in joining, and I would like to know the other members involved in my area. If they do not meet in Los Angeles, is there anyone you can refer me to meet in L.A.? Im hesitant to just send 200 bucks in and say im a member of something but I dont know the other participants in my area. I believe in the teachings of Lavey and what he stands for, but some interpretations might be very differrent from mine. However, i am eager to meet with others to discuss it. If anyone reading this is located in Los Angeles, please contact me, and COS members in L.A., ........
Ivan

#474025 - 05/01/12 07:15 PM Re: LOS ANGELES [Re: Ivan the Cat]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Yes. There are CoS Members in the L.A. area. The CoS doesn't put non-Members in touch with Members. Even having a Membership card isn't a 100% guarantee Members in your area would want to meet with you.
Prevention of Virtue

#474041 - 05/01/12 11:43 PM Re: LOS ANGELES [Re: Ivan the Cat]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
As Priestess Rice has already indicated, we do not put non-members in touch with our members.

That isn't to say they would personally choose not to asscociate with you. It's about forming our own contacts and friendships.

Having said that, we did have a big get together in LA in 2006, where members convened from all over the world. It was quite heavily covered in the media.

So yes, meetings do happen. Though usually by invite only; and not all of them made popular knowledge.

Advice to new CoS members: make yourself active. Inspire others to want to know you by showing the world what talents you have that make you special.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#474051 - 05/02/12 03:02 AM Re: LOS ANGELES [Re: Ivan the Cat]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Quote:
That isn't to say they would personally choose not to asscociate with you.

And given your recent behavior here, do you seriously believe anyone would want to meet with you?
Prevention of Virtue

Forum Stats
12173 Members
73 Forums
43940 Topics
405811 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements