Topic Options
#475252 - 06/22/12 03:45 AM Introduction
suedomsa Offline

Loc: Malta (Europe)
Hail from Malta

Well, to start with...I'm not a very talkative person, so do not expect extremely long posts from me...you are warned! wink

Anyways, jokes apart, here goes my introduction:

I am 37 years old and I am NOT a member of the Church of Satan. However, I have been into Satanism for quite some time now. The reason for not joining is simple: While I respect members of CoS as fellow Satanists, I do not like to think myself as part of an 'institution' so to speak...I prefer being an individual by myself.

My upbringing was entirely xian. However, I started questioning my 'imposed' beliefs quite at an early age...at 16 I hated xianity and all it represented, but I don't deny this being part of the teenage 'rebellious' years. By time that 'hate' faded away, but not my way of thinking.

I came across the Satanic Bible at around 24 more or less. Reading through the pages, I could relate my philosophies with those described in LaVey's words. From then till now...I never looked back.

To be honest, at first I was more 'hard-core' so to speak, as in rituals and stuff I mean...now I also left that behind and simply live 'by the code', although I still have my altar set up in my study. smile

I think that's quite it for a first intro... smile

Hail Satan!
Hail Thyself!

#475270 - 06/22/12 10:27 AM Re: Introduction [Re: suedomsa]
thorn9 Offline

Very nice, Welcome aboard!

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43882 Topics
404447 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM