Topic Options
#475371 - 06/25/12 07:52 AM 9sense - Magistra Peggy Nadramia & Magister Joe Netherworld
Adam-9sense Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Utah, USA
This week in 9sense, I am pleased to bring to you an interview with our High Priestess, Magistra Peggy Nadramia & America's Favorite Satanist, Magister Joe Netherworld: The Cocktail Vultures.

They will speak to their passions for nearly an hour, and you will love every minute of it. Tune into RadioFreeSatan.com or download the podcast episode via iTunes today!

#475375 - 06/25/12 09:22 AM Re: 9sense - Magistra Peggy Nadramia & Magister Joe Netherworld [Re: Adam-9sense]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
I have to say after watching (well, listening I suppose) the episode with Magus Gilmore, I was instantly hooked. I was actually really impressed at the broad variety of questions you asked, as well as the sheer number of them, and the conversation between you and the Magus seemed very natural, like it was happening over a cup of joe and not in a heavily wired, long distance environment. Out of all the podcasts I listen to IN GENERAL, not just related to Satanism, that was the most enjoyable I have heard in quite a long time.

So I guess it goes without saying I am excited to sit back with this new episode as well. wink

#475382 - 06/25/12 11:25 AM Re: 9sense - Magistra Peggy Nadramia & Magister Joe Netherworld [Re: Adam-9sense]
Adam-9sense Offline
CoS Warlock

Thank you very much! This interview was very similar in feel and a lot of fun to conduct.

#475392 - 06/25/12 02:57 PM Re: 9sense - Magistra Peggy Nadramia & Magister Joe Netherworld [Re: Adam-9sense]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
Now that's a treat that is sure going to sweeten up my week. Always enjoying your show, sir!

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#475394 - 06/25/12 03:09 PM Re: 9sense - Magistra Peggy Nadramia & Magister Joe Netherworld [Re: Prometheus]
Adam-9sense Offline
CoS Warlock

Thank you!

#475410 - 06/25/12 07:13 PM Re: 9sense - Magistra Peggy Nadramia & Magister Joe Netherworld [Re: Adam-9sense]
DamnedLucky Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
It's downloading now and I'm looking forward to hearing it.

I have a question for you though unrelated to this episode. In the intro for Creature Feature, did you get your wife to help you record that, or is that you screaming like a little girl? grin

I'm guessing it's the latter - within all your podcasts and posted images for A.S.P. Apparel you strike me as one of the least pretentious public Satanists.

Thanks for putting it all out there.

#475413 - 06/25/12 08:01 PM Re: 9sense - Magistra Peggy Nadramia & Magister Joe Netherworld [Re: Adam-9sense]
Numb-Lock Offline

Will be downloading this, 9sense,The Devil's Mischief, and Satanism Today are my daily radio programs. I listen to them on my Ipod at work, and In my car. Way better than the mediocre radio crap.

Edited by Triath (06/25/12 08:02 PM)

#475414 - 06/25/12 08:49 PM Re: 9sense - Magistra Peggy Nadramia & Magister Joe Netherworld [Re: DamnedLucky]
Adam-9sense Offline
CoS Warlock

Thank you for listening. Yes it is me screaming, with a filter on it to raise my pitch.

I was thinking about drama today. I listen to every podcast I produce and evaluate myself. Sometimes I think I am being too down to earth and straightforward and imagine putting more mystery and dark vibes into the podcast, then I realize how douchy that is to think, so I stick with what comes naturally.

In the end, I trust that if I have people who download it, I can't be doing too bad....

#475415 - 06/25/12 08:49 PM Re: 9sense - Magistra Peggy Nadramia & Magister Joe Netherworld [Re: Numb-Lock]
Adam-9sense Offline
CoS Warlock

Thank you for listening.

#475416 - 06/25/12 09:12 PM Re: 9sense - Magistra Peggy Nadramia & Magister Joe Netherworld [Re: Adam-9sense]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Originally Posted By: thorn_9
Thank you for listening. Yes it is me screaming, with a filter on it to raise my pitch.

I was thinking about drama today. I listen to every podcast I produce and evaluate myself. Sometimes I think I am being too down to earth and straightforward and imagine putting more mystery and dark vibes into the podcast, then I realize how douchy that is to think, so I stick with what comes naturally.

In the end, I trust that if I have people who download it, I can't be doing too bad....

If you start inserting "Infernal Greetings" and speak only in pseudo-Victorian "dark" English in your podcast I will laugh and laugh and laugh - at you, not with you. wink

Keep up with the down-to-earth. Can't wait to hear the new episode.

#475465 - 06/26/12 04:02 PM Re: 9sense - Magistra Peggy Nadramia & Magister Joe Netherworld [Re: Adam-9sense]
DamnedLucky Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
I think if you stick with your instincts you'll continue to do well.

Loved this episode. As someone who rarely drinks hard liquor I was surprised at how much fun mixing drinks sounded. The Cocktail Vultures sound like they're making gourmet hor d'oeuvres or desserts more than mixing drinks.

This interview was the perfect complement to the Walpurgisnacht interview with Magus Gilmore - almost a theory/practice pairing where the first would answer the question "what is Satanism like?" and the second "what are Satanists like?"

And you got at least one listener to reread "My Dark Satanic Love". I'm glad I did. It's been a few years and I think I appreciate it more now.

Thanks again.

#475473 - 06/26/12 04:58 PM Re: 9sense - Magistra Peggy Nadramia & Magister Joe Netherworld [Re: DamnedLucky]
Adam-9sense Offline
CoS Warlock

You just made my day, thanks.

Hail Satan!

#475488 - 06/26/12 10:34 PM Re: 9sense - Magistra Peggy Nadramia & Magister Joe Netherworld [Re: Adam-9sense]
Bloodfire Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Honolulu, HI
Originally Posted By: thorn_9
This week in 9sense, I am pleased to bring to you an interview with our High Priestess, Magistra Peggy Nadramia & America's Favorite Satanist, Magister Joe Netherworld: The Cocktail Vultures.

They will speak to their passions for nearly an hour, and you will love every minute of it. Tune into RadioFreeSatan.com or download the podcast episode via iTunes today!

This is such a good episode! tiki

Bloodfire9.com | Bloodfire! Store - Satanic-themed Merchandise
TheQuintessentials.com - Satanic Horror Punk Rock
Other places to find The Quintessentials:
MySpace | Facebook | Twitter | Undercroft | YouTube | ReverbNation

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
11891 Members
73 Forums
43637 Topics
404147 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM