Topic Options
#475495 - 06/27/12 04:47 AM Introduction: My 1st letter as a new member
Jealous_Feral Offline

Loc: Oklahoma, US
Greetings to all,

Yet another exalted subservient I am who has found a dimmly-litted playground to revel in. Chaotic peace at last.

I am 23 years of age and have considered myself a satanist since the age of 19. My younger years were spent in the torment of a small town riddled with xianity. I remember those days quite exuberantly. I say exuberantly for the fact that it had made me stronger having first hand experience in the madness. Madness such as glamorous preachers falsifying the human instinct. Gloomy eyes staring upon your every action as if you were at trial, trying to convey a confession which they have gladly given you to speak. Pretentious fools who attend the pew in their sunday best and waging perfume wars.

Growing up, I have always been fascinated with people. I have watched their preposterous deeds and needed not their explanation for the inquiry of such heinous deeds needs only that to disoblige, and with much pleasure I do disoblige.

When reminiscing through my school days, I find the elders that we were told to respect and obey to be quite odious. But what gave me a great thrill was to portray that 'perfect child'. I found it odd how they were quick to mortify you after a slip-up as opposed to if you were the most likely of all to do so. I noticed how baffled many became when their faith on something or somebody has let them down. Realizing this, I became aware of the inevitable fact that consistency has no rightful place in our minds.

In this vast ever adapting world we live in today, the only thing constant is our belief in ourselves. What a great lesson, superb to the Golden Rule by far. What lies in ourselves only we can construe while others disarrange...

That is all for now and I look forward to conversing with other fine folk from all walks of life.

--Hail Satan!--

Edited by Jealous_feral (06/27/12 04:48 AM)

#475501 - 06/27/12 07:38 AM Re: Introduction: My 1st letter as a new member [Re: Jealous_Feral]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

What the hell is an "Exalted subservient"?

Chaotic peace?

Please drop your own pretentiousness before bitching about it in others.

I know you want to come across all dark and gothic but we've seen it all before and it looks just as silly now as the last ten thousand times someone tried it.

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#475508 - 06/27/12 02:08 PM Re: Introduction: My 1st letter as a new member [Re: Jealous_Feral]
Jealous_Feral Offline

Loc: Oklahoma, US
I see, I won't waste my time on this forum site then...

Surely a command for the English language more than anywhere should be appreciated here, but your assumption of me being dark and gothic is far out of line as well. That would fit in with pretension also, sir. Maybe I should've talked about the games I liked instead for a stranger's approval?

Thanks for the unnecessary lesson and good day to you.

#475510 - 06/27/12 02:16 PM Re: Introduction: My 1st letter as a new member [Re: Jealous_Feral]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
A command for the English language? Read back what you typed, aloud. Does that honestly make any sense to you? I read it several times and it was total gibberish, words being improperly used, terrible grammar, and the list goes on and on.

Yeesh.

#475519 - 06/27/12 06:05 PM Re: Introduction: My 1st letter as a new member [Re: Jealous_Feral]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

One little criticism and you're ready to run off in a huff?
Prevention of Virtue

S Magazine 1 & 2
S Magazine 3

#475520 - 06/27/12 07:27 PM Re: Introduction: My 1st letter as a new member [Re: Jealous_Feral]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

A command of language doesn't involve using words in absurdly melodramatic ways.

Or maybe you have some perfectly logical explanation for what "exalted subservient" is supposed to mean? The only two possible meanings I can imagine are that you either believe in some kind of "subservience to Satan," which doesn't fly here, or it's referring to some variety of sexual fetish, which is fine but a really fucking weird way of introducing yourself.

#475521 - 06/27/12 08:11 PM Re: Introduction: My 1st letter as a new member [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

Originally Posted By: MagisterRose
I know you want to come across all dark and gothic but we've seen it all before and it looks just as silly now as the last ten thousand times someone tried it.

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
... or it's referring to some variety of sexual fetish, which is fine but a really fucking weird way of introducing yourself.

This thread made my night. I haven't laughed this hard all week... grin

Seriously, I read the original post aloud to my finance, and I noticed I was actually trying to correct the sentence structure while I was speaking; I was inserting conjunctions and idioms where there weren't any, and I had to stop myself so I didn't lose the "dramatic effect."

I also couldn't shake the image of Gene Wilder saying, "good day, sir!"

#475530 - 06/27/12 11:10 PM Re: Introduction: My 1st letter as a new member [Re: TheDegenerate]
Quaark Offline

CoS Reverend

Originally Posted By: TheDegenerate
A command for the English language?

Exempli gratia...

"English! Sit up!"
"English! Roll over!"
"English! Beg!"
"Good English."

The thermal conductivity of helium II is greater than that of any other known substance, a million times that of helium I and hundred of times that of copper. This is because heat conduction occurs via a quantum mechanism.

Second sound is a quantum mechanical phenomenon in which heat transfer occurs by wave-like motion, rather than by the usual mechanism of diffusion. Heat takes the place of pressure in normal sound waves. This leads to very high thermal conductivity. It's known as "second sound" because the wave motion of heat is similar to the propagation of sound in air.

Sound waves are fluctuations in the density of molecules in a substance; second sound waves are fluctuations in the density of phonons. Second sound can be observed in any system in which most phonon-phonon collisions conserve momentum. This occurs in superfluids and in dielectric crystals when Umklapp scattering is small.

#475533 - 06/27/12 11:54 PM Re: Introduction: My 1st letter as a new member [Re: Psychotherapeut]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Psychotherapeut

I also couldn't shake the image of Gene Wilder saying, "good day, sir!"

You got Gene Wilder?

I got Fezz from "That 70's Show".

"I said, Good Day!!!"

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43641 Topics
404158 Posts