Topic Options
#476575 - 07/12/12 05:13 PM "Speak Of The Devil" Availability?
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
Greeting!

I am curious about the availability of the documentary, "Speak Of The Devil".

I am aware that it is amongst the videos available at the CoS Emporium. Is it a possibility that this documentary would be available any time soon? Does the CoS own the rights to its reproduction?

With a quick internet search, I found that the entire film is on YouTube. Even so, I'd much rather have a DVD copy of it, and on top of that, I'd like to purchase it from a CoS affiliate rather than risk it being a bootleg copy offered from a parasite.

The only copy I've found for sale is on Amazon, and it's a VHS tape.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

#476578 - 07/12/12 05:28 PM Re: "Speak Of The Devil" Availability? [Re: Mason_Rust]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
I've never seen it for sale on DVD, but the eBay and Amazon VHS copies are often for sale personally by the director. I don't see them listing on either right now but they always put it up for a more reasonable price than any current listings. I think their eBay user name is something like "queen coquette" and they usually make mention of it being a first generation dub made and shipped by by the film maker. An identical listing went up as soon as I'd taken mine and I bought mine years ago though, so they may no longer be offering.

Forum Stats
12283 Members
73 Forums
43883 Topics
404450 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements