Topic Options
#477759 - 07/31/12 12:28 AM The Church of Satan Update!
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Now, a very limited number of the original edition of The Church of Satan have just become available directly through the author herself. Blanche Barton will autograph and personalize each copy for the purchaser. Only one book to a customer!

http://news.churchofsatan.com/

Now is your chance to own this rare tome and see how Anton LaVey and his Magic Circle formed The Church of Satan!

For a brief history of The Church of Satan read here.

Edited by Unknown (07/31/12 10:34 AM)

#477785 - 07/31/12 12:25 PM Re: The Church of Satan Update! [Re: Unknown]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
A great opportunity for those who don't already own this book. It's one I'd genuinely recommend - one that provides the definitive angle on what Anton LaVey and his creation is really all about.

When our High Priest and Priestess gifted me this book a few years ago I wasn't aware of the high prices it was/is commanding.

Although it might appear expensive to some I can say it's truly worth it. If I was buying it, I'd much prefer to buy at this price off Magistra Barton herself than off some dirty little scrubber on the internet.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#477835 - 08/01/12 12:23 AM Re: The Church of Satan Update! [Re: Unknown]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
I've been trying to reserve my copy at BBartonCoSbook@yahoo.com., but I keep getting the message "Could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed."

Is this problem just on my end, or is it already sold out?

I hope not. I want this book! crazy

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#477838 - 08/01/12 03:49 AM Re: The Church of Satan Update! [Re: Dax9]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Sounds more like a technical problem with the e-mail you are using.

I just sent an e-mail to the website and never got an error message of any sort back.

Try switching e-mails.

#477894 - 08/01/12 11:39 PM Re: The Church of Satan Update! [Re: Unknown]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Thanks, I got it now.

It was late last night, and I only tried reserving a copy directly off the official CoS website news page.

coopdevil

-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#477949 - 08/02/12 06:10 PM Re: The Church of Satan Update! [Re: Unknown]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

Unknown, have you received a response yet?

#477959 - 08/02/12 10:36 PM Re: The Church of Satan Update! [Re: Psychotherapeut]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Not yet. Remember patience is a virtue!

#477986 - 08/03/12 09:35 AM Re: The Church of Satan Update! [Re: Unknown]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

Believe me, I'm not worried about the timeframe. I just wanted to be sure I hadn't definately missed the boat as I hadn't gotten one back either; it took some convincing and the promise that I would sell my current copy to get the "OK," and that took about a day...

#478016 - 08/03/12 10:39 PM Re: The Church of Satan Update! [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:
Although it might appear expensive to some I can say it's truly worth it. If I was buying it, I'd much prefer to buy at this price off Magistra Barton herself than off some dirty little scrubber on the internet.

Not to mention the personalized autograph makes it worth double of what is being asked for easily.

#478110 - 08/05/12 12:55 AM Re: The Church of Satan Update! [Re: Unknown]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Actually, I got the email this morning. My signed copy is already reserved! devilchili

Again, thanks for calling this to my attention, Unknown. smile

-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#491353 - 08/28/13 07:29 AM Re: The Church of Satan Update! [Re: Dax9]
maryyou Offline

A great opportunity for those who don't already own this book. It's one I'd genuinely recommend Aion Gold one that provides the definitive angle on what Anton LaVey and his creation is really all about.

#491354 - 08/28/13 07:29 AM Re: The Church of Satan Update! [Re: Dax9]
maryyou Offline

A great opportunity for those who don't already own this book. It's one I'd genuinely recommend Aion Gold one that provides the definitive angle on what Anton LaVey and his creation is really all about.

#491355 - 08/28/13 07:29 AM Re: The Church of Satan Update! [Re: Unknown]
maryyou Offline

Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
44036 Topics
406364 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements