Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#479032 - 08/19/12 02:09 AM Share your latest material enjoyment
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
This Friday I got a BIG surprise when I went to visit my parents. I just wanted to give them some flowers before my shopping.

I told them that we needed new cutlery, and I wanted to buy really high quality this time.

And now comes the funny part jack then my Father says, ''no don't buy any we have the best here from your grandparents, just go and find it upstairs, it's inside the big white cabinet.''

I then go upstairs and find it, and WOW I can see it's the best quality ever, and it's worth a lot of money.

But what makes me really happy about this is the history here, just think about how much wonderful food my ancestors have enjoyed with all this beautiful cutlery grin

#479049 - 08/19/12 12:00 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Alonocus Blight Offline

CoS_Member

Loc: NC
Yesterday I was shopping for a new pair of earrings. My other earring had accidentally fallen behind my wife's stereo in her car. We were walking through the mall in an aimless fashion when we came across a curiosity shop. We ventured inside and parused the oddity laden aisles. I was surprised when I found a life size aluminum skull shimmering in the store's fluorescent lighting. I knew that it was truly one-of-a-kind. I debated within myself for several minutes. I wondered whether I should purchase the aluminum skull right then or whether I should trek across the mall and back searching for a better deal elsewhere. I arrived at the conclusion. I bought the skull right then and there. I had been previously looking for a similar type of skull for the ritual chamber anyway. So, "long story short," it's going to look great with the candlelight bouncing off of the aluminum skull's reflective surface!

Edited by Alonocus Blight (08/19/12 01:28 PM)

"Life is the great indulgence--death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life--HERE AND NOW!"

#479050 - 08/19/12 12:01 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Numb-Lock Offline

Finally purchased my books for paramedic's course. This is has been a huge goal for me life. Now the goal has evolved to taking my Satanism to the realm of Paramedics to see how they work together.

#479052 - 08/19/12 12:07 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Numb-Lock]
Quaark Offline

CoS Reverend

It's a highly classified secret, but it's cool as hell.

The thermal conductivity of helium II is greater than that of any other known substance, a million times that of helium I and hundred of times that of copper. This is because heat conduction occurs via a quantum mechanism.

Second sound is a quantum mechanical phenomenon in which heat transfer occurs by wave-like motion, rather than by the usual mechanism of diffusion. Heat takes the place of pressure in normal sound waves. This leads to very high thermal conductivity. It's known as "second sound" because the wave motion of heat is similar to the propagation of sound in air.

Sound waves are fluctuations in the density of molecules in a substance; second sound waves are fluctuations in the density of phonons. Second sound can be observed in any system in which most phonon-phonon collisions conserve momentum. This occurs in superfluids and in dielectric crystals when Umklapp scattering is small.

#479065 - 08/19/12 03:38 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Quaark]
Electric Wizard Offline

The indulgence of choosing to buy a glass orb bracelet with a real spider trapped inside. Also glows in the dark. A worthy indulgence for my beloved symbol of web weavery, for $5. :]

#479077 - 08/19/12 10:23 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Wolfe
Unregistered

My latest purchase, a few days ago, was a Foghat cd. Foghat is a British blues rock band, and their first album is really gritty and raw sounding. This was a band that meant a lot to me and my friends when we were kids, so it's nice to rediscover something like that now and again.

#479079 - 08/19/12 10:33 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Stilts Offline

Loc: Michigan
The vast majority of my purchases are things for my dogs, since having happy pooches makes me happy!
Yesterday I bought them both peanut butter stuffed bones. It all adds up to a pretty penny, but they're worth each and every cent! smile

"If I had a dime for every time a homeless man asked me for change... I'd still say 'no'."
- Bo Burnham

#479117 - 08/20/12 08:46 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
spook show Offline
CoS Member

Loc: under your bed
My newest material enjoyment is a t-shirt I just bought.....

~Anton Szandor LaVey

#479153 - 08/20/12 07:54 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Quote:
Share your latest material enjoyment

Seeing a never-seen-before edit of my all-time favorite movie (complete with lost footage), AND meeting the cast too.
http://www.monstermania.net/MMC22_GUESTS.html

And no, I'm not posting the photos in this thread.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#479154 - 08/20/12 08:02 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Waya Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Cincinnati, OH
I just recently bought a copy of the Devil's Avenger off of a friend. I'm just about done with the book and I've been enjoying it thoroughly. Well worth what I paid for it too, in my opinion.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#479156 - 08/20/12 08:07 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar

Everything was coins and nothing hurt.

#479158 - 08/20/12 08:29 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

I picked up an autographed copy of The Church of Satan from Magistra Barton, and an autographed copy of The Fire From Within from Magister Nemo; TFFW was the last book that was missing from my Satanic canon collection and I've been looking for a copy for years. It was a gratifying moment for me, and I'm incredibly pleased with both.

#479159 - 08/20/12 08:31 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Bill_M]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

That looks like a blast! I am sincerely jealous! coopdevil

#479188 - 08/21/12 04:59 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Stilts]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: Stilts
The vast majority of my purchases are things for my dogs, since having happy pooches makes me happy!
Yesterday I bought them both peanut butter stuffed bones. It all adds up to a pretty penny, but they're worth each and every cent! smile

So very sweet!

#479189 - 08/21/12 05:02 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Alonocus Blight]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: Alonocus Blight

I like it, it's very nice! - Hmmmm I also wonder how it would look in real gold?!

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 ... 16 17 >

Forum Stats
11891 Members
73 Forums
43640 Topics
404156 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements