Page 12 of 17 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 >
Topic Options
#484980 - 01/10/13 11:23 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
T_Nergal Offline

Last material enjoyment was my mother buying me Ensiferum's latest album - Unsung Heroes.

#484996 - 01/10/13 04:36 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: T_Nergal]
Viper Slate Offline

Loc: NSW, Australia
My latest material enjoyment has to be when I put the most beautiful jazz guitar (an Ibanez AGR73T) on laybuy. Even though it is not currently in my possession, I know that it is set aside just for me and it will soon be mine! All mine I tells ya! Mine! Bwahahahaha! But seriously, it is a beautiful instrument even to look at and it sounds absolutely wonderful.

Hail Satan!

Unlock and open the doors,
(Be the Healer or the Faker),
The Keys are in your hands,
(Realize you are your own sole creator),
Of your own Master Plan!
-- Dimmu Borgir "Gateways".

#485091 - 01/12/13 11:49 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Viper Slate]
Alonocus Blight Offline

CoS_Member

Loc: NC
My latest material enjoyment is something that I have been working on for over a year now. After I had seen the beautiful work involved in Hellraiser Monopoly, a custom board game which Brian Sharpe only produced 13 copies, I had to have one for myself. After searching and searching with little or no leads, I finally decided to make my own. I ran into a used copy of Make-your-own-OPOLY at 2nd and Charles. I paid around $15.00 for this game in which it gives the buyer the chance to make his or her own custom Monopoly game from the ground up! I had previously been "eye balling" this product on Amazon and eBay for quite some time. Long story short, I have finally printed and glued the last graphic, printed the rules and I am ready to unveil my custom, one-of-a-kind HELLRAISER-OPOLY!

"Life is the great indulgence--death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life--HERE AND NOW!"

#485115 - 01/13/13 01:14 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
TheAbysmal Offline

Stocked up on some performance outerwear. Great time to do it when Gander Mountain have everything for 40-50% off. Some of the deals were better than the pro deal prices.

Also, got myself a Rogue Bar and Bumper Plates for my home gym, yet in the making.

Refuse to die.

#485141 - 01/14/13 12:47 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Alonocus Blight]
Ghorth Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Warcelona
That's more than cool. Will have to think about constructing one myself!!!

H.S.!

Ghorth

All I hail, hail me back.

#485166 - 01/15/13 06:57 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Ghorth]
Alonocus Blight Offline

CoS_Member

Gnorth, thanks for the kudos. They are appreciated. Have you checked out "A Dangerous Meeting" podcast in iTunes? We are planning to play HELLRAISER-OPOLY for the February episode. And don't forget to give a rating and write a review if you subscribe!

Hail Satan!

"Life is the great indulgence--death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life--HERE AND NOW!"

#485169 - 01/15/13 08:51 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Alonocus Blight]
Ghorth Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Warcelona
No, I haven't but will for sure check it out immediately. I'll let you know if I subscribe and, of course, write a review about it.

H.S.!

All I hail, hail me back.

#485280 - 01/17/13 07:00 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Ghorth]
Alonocus Blight Offline

CoS_Member

Thanks Ghorth!

Hail Ghorth!

Hail Satan!

#485342 - 01/19/13 12:43 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
Just saw this at Walmart for only $19.99 and couldn't resist picking it up. It features the episodes: Asylum of the Daleks, Dinosaurs On A Spaceship, A Town Called Mercy, The Power of Three, and The Angels Take Manhattan.

Attachments
Dr. Who, Dalek Asylum.jpg

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#485359 - 01/19/13 12:19 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: T_Nergal]
elaine2554 Offline

Loc: Europe
Originally Posted By: T_Nergal
Last material enjoyment was my mother buying me Ensiferum's latest album - Unsung Heroes.

I love that band. Saw them in September. They have such a wicked stage presence.
Was a bit sad that they didn't play Treacherous Gods, but the whole show was amazing.

#485445 - 01/22/13 01:23 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
JSBlack Offline
<B>CoS Member</B>

Loc: South Wales
The Three Doctor’s Collector’s Set. This is a set of three 5 inch action figures from the classic ‘Doctor Who’ story ‘The Three Doctors.’ The sight of them gives me pleasure it really is as simple as that. I even like the smell of them.

#485505 - 01/23/13 09:51 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Dax9]
NornIrnbloke Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Nice one!

Your post has sent me down nostalgia lane and I've started re-watching from Series 5 again. I like Matt Smith's portrial of the the Doctor. He brings a fresh spin and I'm enjoying to continuing thread through each of the series.

Enjoy your purchase and thanks for sending a little inspiration my way!

HS!

#485774 - 01/29/13 09:18 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: NornIrnbloke]
SATANSAVES Offline

Removed by Moderator.

Edited by Quaark (01/29/13 09:39 PM)

#485796 - 01/30/13 12:31 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: SATANSAVES]
Garm Offline

Loc: Norway
Ticket to Louis C.K. show in Oslo. Front and center devilchili

Very surprised the ticket only cost about 90US. Really looking forward to finally see him on stage. Been waiting for this for a very long time.

Edited by Garm (01/30/13 12:47 PM)

#485877 - 02/01/13 08:23 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: $lesk]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: $lesk
It's done. smile

Nice...

Page 12 of 17 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 >

Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405524 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM