Topic Options
#479537 - 08/25/12 07:32 PM New to the Letters, old friend of the Devil.
Evisceratus Offline

Loc: Trenton, NJ
Hail Satan,

This must be the right place to find bugs:

Hail Satan,
My username is Colucc, but it seems my Avatar: DRAVEN Eviscerare will not be named or seen. What ritual acts, system of rites, or procedures collectively must one observe who awaits approval from above?

"Might is Right"

#479541 - 08/25/12 09:35 PM Re: New to the Letters, old friend of the Devil. [Re: Evisceratus]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Alright seriously, speak plain English. I'd venture a wild guess that you're griping about avatars not working but who can really tell?

Just because this is a Satanic forum doesn't mean we actually talk in ambiguously florid prose.

In the event you are indeed griping about avatars not working: they aren't working right now. It'll get fixed when the owner gets free time to fix it.

#479565 - 08/26/12 02:51 AM Re: New to the Letters, old friend of the Devil. [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
Alright seriously, speak plain English. I'd venture a wild guess that you're griping about avatars not working but who can really tell?

Just because this is a Satanic forum doesn't mean we actually talk in ambiguously florid prose.

In the event you are indeed griping about avatars not working: they aren't working right now. It'll get fixed when the owner gets free time to fix it.

I'm hoping that I am right in being optimistic that he's just kidding about. Personally, I took it as somewhat humorous.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I am beginning to wonder if I am wrong. zombie

#479599 - 08/26/12 03:46 PM Re: New to the Letters, old friend of the Devil. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Even allowing for that, filing a bug report or asking for tech help in incomprehensibly vague language is going past merely being fruity, right into rudeness. If someone wants to write their introduction that way...well, I suppose the purpose is to be judged on your writing, so at least it will accomplish that mission one way or the other.

Forum Stats
12015 Members
73 Forums
43825 Topics
405206 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements