Topic Options
#479502 - 08/24/12 09:37 PM Rev. Ceaser??
Venator Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Southern California
Ladies and Gentlemen:

Earlier this week, a colleague at work handed me a book entitled “The Satanic Bible” by Rev Ceaser 999 and told me I should read this, or at least breeze through it. Of course, I didn’t understand his sarcastic overtone, until I actually flipped through some pages.

Here is my question, Who the fuck is Rev Ceaser? From what I read, it seemed to be nothing but Church of Satan bashing.

If someone could provide intel in this guy, that would be great.

I am far too busy at work, to google this clown. Even now, as I write this, I have two cases to prepare for court tomorrow. I am merely taking a quick break to ask some of you knowledgeable individuals who this guy is.

I thank you for your time…….

Venator

#479504 - 08/24/12 09:51 PM Re: Rev. Ceaser?? [Re: Venator]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

You pretty much summed up who he is. He's a self-styled reverend pushing his own brand of "Satanism" and openly bashing the CoS. In summary, a coattail rider.

If my own memory serves I think he got his start on an old yahoo group back when that was actually a thing. I don't believe he's ever had even marginal significance other than tooting his own horn as loudly as he can. And by "not even marginal significance" I mean he ranks badly even among the dubious crowd of low level CoS bashers.

#479506 - 08/24/12 10:03 PM Re: Rev. Ceaser?? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Stilts Offline

Loc: Michigan
Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
If my own memory serves I think he got his start on an old yahoo group back when that was actually a thing.

Your memory seems to be in tip-top shape! I just did a Google search for my own sake of curiosity, hoping to find an information site (at least a Wikipedia listing!) ... There really isn't much in the way of fact pages, but there are a few for-sale sites offering said book, a Yahoo group page as you pointed out, and a MySpace page for a church of the antichrist (or something like that). I thought about going into the MySpace thing, then laughed and closed the search - not worth any more of my time! Just based on the first two pages of my results, I'm pretty sure his "career" has ended miserably. rip

"If I had a dime for every time a homeless man asked me for change... I'd still say 'no'."
- Bo Burnham

#479645 - 08/27/12 08:41 PM Re: Rev. Ceaser?? [Re: Venator]
Venator Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Southern California
Mr. Hagen Von Tronje:

I thank you for your response. I had a little extra time this weekend and tried to find out who this dude is. The only thing I found is that he is a leader of “Church Of The AntiChrist” and he promotes his “Satanic Bible(s)” on a youtube channel.

Anyway, I am not going to waste my time with his non-sense. I read a few more pages of his “Bible” and it is nothing more than verbal attacks on the Church of Satan, Anton LaVey and the members.

He sounds like a Crip talking about a Blood, or vice versa. The guy is a joke. What I will do, as a side project, is let a friend of mine look into the Civil aspects of naming his book “The Satanic Bible” since I deal with the criminal element, and have no idea about Civil Law. I don’t think he can name his book that, since it is already copyrighted.

Venator

#479646 - 08/27/12 09:02 PM Re: Rev. Ceaser?? [Re: Venator]
TheAbysmal Offline

I'm just guessing, but my feeling is that he's found a legal loophole. The title of his book is "The Satanic Bible 2012", which is--ever slightly--different.

I'm sure it could be fought. I'm sure Budweiser would slap me with a million lawyers if I started brewing and selling Budwiser. But, does the end justify the means?

The genuine article is here. Rev. Caesar 999 could very well be doing the Church of Satan a favor by being the Church of Satan's unwitting shit magnet.

Refuse to die.

#479650 - 08/27/12 10:47 PM Re: Rev. Ceaser?? [Re: Venator]
ryanleman Offline
Banned

i don't think this will help CoS infact it will probably just bring conflict to laveyans everywhere if it gets well known so i say let him get some profit than sue the hell out of him (you know fatten up the sheep before you eat it)

#479654 - 08/27/12 11:08 PM Re: Rev. Ceaser?? [Re: ryanleman]
Quaark Offline

CoS Reverend

You must be 18 or older to use this forum, and I suspect you are not.

#479656 - 08/27/12 11:15 PM Re: Copyright. [Re: TheAbysmal]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Commercial products and their names are subject to copyright.

The content of literature and music is subject to copyright - but their titles cannot be copyrighted. That is why there are many examples of such with identical titles.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406054 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements