Topic Options
#479787 - 08/30/12 06:24 PM Baphomet ring
Stilts Offline

Loc: Michigan
Hell'o,

I've been looking for a Baphomet ring for a while now, and was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on where I could find one? Perhaps a store that has slipped through the cracks of my search. I've seen a couple on EBay, but they seem to look poorly made.
As of now, the CoS Emporium doe not have one listed. Will there, perhaps, be ones available in the near future?

Thank you much devilchili

"If I had a dime for every time a homeless man asked me for change... I'd still say 'no'."
- Bo Burnham

#479791 - 08/30/12 06:55 PM Re: Baphomet ring [Re: Stilts]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

If you want a traditional CoS sigil of Baphomet, you may be out of luck for now. From what I remember, the quality from the original jeweler who made the ones you see in images of the hierarchy slipped so they stopped ordering them. I also remember their site being pulled from the CoS source list, and stories of a rather rude response when contacted about them. I stand to be corrected.

If you want something custom made many have had success with Mark Defrates' pieces. I have no personal experience with him, but from what I've heard and seen I would be comfortable ordering from him. I like looking at his site from time to time to see the new work. His site is http://www.markdefrates.com/

For what it is worth, I would also like to see an official offering.

I hope this helps.

#479792 - 08/30/12 08:05 PM Re: Baphomet ring [Re: Psychotherapeut]
Stilts Offline

I looked at his site and he appears to have high quality items. They're kind of pricey, so hopefully it's a "you get what you pay for" ordeal! I'll definitely be looking into moving forward with his company, so thank you very much for the info/link! smile

If you catch wind of an official one in the future, please let me know!!!

Thank you again eek

"If I had a dime for every time a homeless man asked me for change... I'd still say 'no'."
- Bo Burnham

#479793 - 08/30/12 08:42 PM Re: Baphomet ring [Re: Psychotherapeut]
Waya Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Cincinnati, OH
There are only two items on his website worth ordering in my opinion, and are at a decent price. He does have nice stuff though, just too damn high.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#479811 - 08/31/12 11:01 AM Re: Baphomet ring [Re: Stilts]
Gatt666 Offline

Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio
I also have been looking for good quality Baphomet Ring but have not found any worth ordering or has poor quality like the ones on Ebay. frown

#479815 - 08/31/12 11:50 AM Re: Baphomet ring [Re: Stilts]
spook show Offline
CoS Member

Loc: under your bed
If you have any good jewelers in your area who do custom work, have one made. This is one I had done a couple of years ago. It's not a sharp image, I took it with my phone, but you get the idea. grin

~Anton Szandor LaVey

#479818 - 08/31/12 12:32 PM Re: Baphomet ring [Re: spook show]
Stilts Offline

Originally Posted By: spook show
If you have any good jewelers in your area who do custom work, have one made. This is one I had done a couple of years ago. It's not a sharp image, I took it with my phone, but you get the idea. grin

Very nice! That's actually kind of what I've been looking for, but never really thought to look into "local" jewelry makers. It's tough being in a small town, I don't think I have ANY jewelers in my area!!
I'll have to do some digging! Do you mind if I use that picture as a base reference?

- Bo Burnham

#479832 - 08/31/12 05:50 PM Re: Baphomet ring [Re: Stilts]
spook show Offline
CoS Member

Loc: under your bed
Quote:
Do you mind if I use that picture as a base reference?

Not at all, go right ahead.

~Anton Szandor LaVey

#479834 - 08/31/12 06:12 PM Re: Baphomet ring [Re: Stilts]
StabAvery Offline

CoS Member

Loc: michigan
Stilts, The Miners Den in Royal Oak is not cheap, but they could make you one.

#479843 - 08/31/12 08:57 PM Re: Baphomet ring [Re: StabAvery]
Stilts Offline

Originally Posted By: spook show
Not at all, go right ahead.

Thank you eek

Originally Posted By: StabAvery
Stilts, The Miners Den in Royal Oak is not cheap, but they could make you one.

I'm not familiar with them, or that area. Do you (or someone you know) have any of their pieces?

- Bo Burnham

#479938 - 09/02/12 02:45 PM Re: Baphomet ring [Re: Stilts]
Hagen von Tronje Offline
CoS Priest

There should be no need for it to be a literally local jeweler. You should be able to conduct business by phone and email to get custom work while protecting your local privacy.

Forum Stats
11895 Members
73 Forums
43648 Topics
404207 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements