Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#480028 - 09/04/12 03:17 AM Re: Larger print books? [Re: MagdaGraham]
TheMerryRose Offline

Loc: the City Of Sin.
Thank you for sharing priestess MagdaGraham! Knowing that you and others have overcome such challenges and still managed to achieve high rank within the church is very inspiring to a young aspirant like myself!

To the O.P. While I don't have my copies with me, I do seem to remember that The Satanic Witch and especally The Devils Notebook were printed in a larger font then The Satanic Bible and The Satanic Rituals. Maybe you might wish to check them out.

#480042 - 09/04/12 02:37 PM Re: Larger print books? [Re: TheMerryRose]
mercfocus Offline

Loc: San Diego CA
Originally Posted By: TheMerryRose
Thank you for sharing priestess MagdaGraham! Knowing that you and others have overcome such challenges and still managed to achieve high rank within the church is very inspiring to a young aspirant like myself!

To the O.P. While I don't have my copies with me, I do seem to remember that The Satanic Witch and especally The Devils Notebook were printed in a larger font then The Satanic Bible and The Satanic Rituals. Maybe you might wish to check them out.

I'll most definately be getting those books too. Since I'm doing the Satanic Rituals a little piece at a time due to my eyesight, i've been reading the essays, like someone here suggested, on the main CoS website.
It's all so amazing how it lines up perfectly with what I've known for so long: Everything from "All churches should pay taxes" to the young people's communique. It all adds up to what I know is right, so reading everything else is just a matter of time.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12162 Members
73 Forums
43921 Topics
405743 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements