Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#480373 - 09/11/12 02:56 PM A Secret
Lust Offline

Doktor LaVey wrote a short but powerful essay in Satan Speaks titled, A Secret (Well Sort Of). I have discovered that I too share that very secret but find it a natural part of my nature. As a Man I have no need to dominate or talk down to but pleasure the beautiful creatures i.e. Woman who seek that very pleasure. I am sought after because I am unlike the herd and I understand that.

To those who resonate with this secret, do you find it a part of your nature or was it something learned?
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#480377 - 09/11/12 04:24 PM Re: A Secret [Re: Lust]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Center of my own Universe
Originally Posted By: Tier Instinct

To those who resonate with this secret, do you find it a part of your nature or was it something learned?

Dear warlock, I cant answer to your question cause it is Secret!

wink

#480381 - 09/11/12 06:13 PM Re: A Secret [Re: Janina]
Lust Offline

LOL!

I bet it is.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#480383 - 09/11/12 06:57 PM Re: A Secret [Re: Lust]
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
Very Natural. When I was single, I was a word of mouth guy. Lots of friends of friends came calling. Of course, I loved the extra attention. I will say this however. As a young man my father told me never to be mean to girls because you never know which ones will be the most beautiful when you grow up, and why burn a bridge you haven't built.

#480387 - 09/11/12 07:13 PM Re: A Secret [Re: S810]
Lust Offline

I do not think it is about being mean but what the Doktor mentioned as subjective. Like the Doktor, I feel that women are my strongest allies and I enjoy allowing them to experience what they are looking for. Call me crazy but there is a hell of a lot more to this than meets the eye.

#480388 - 09/11/12 07:26 PM Re: A Secret [Re: Lust]
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
I think his terminology was just because I was pretty young when he told me. I would never call you crazy. I'm with you on this. I've been very fortunate when it comes to the finer sex. I've also found them to be great allies at very important times. I can't love them enough.

#480390 - 09/11/12 07:36 PM Re: A Secret [Re: S810]
Lust Offline

If you delve into the essay you may just see what I see. Your old man seems to know what he was talking about too. At heart, romantics, well, you know but this does the distance. I see our own Rev. Drake Bamboozle giving his two cents but we can only - (I hate to use this term) hope.

coopdevil

#480401 - 09/11/12 09:42 PM Re: A Secret [Re: Lust]
JDBones Offline

To me it comes naturally only when I don't care if I will or will not get anything from a certain woman. If I care too much, the Magic is lost.

Edited by JDBones (09/11/12 10:16 PM)

"'cause down here in Hell everybody loves Me!"
("Hell Is Home", Judas Priest)

#480402 - 09/11/12 10:09 PM Re: A Secret [Re: Lust]
TheAbysmal Offline

My good relations with the ladies has been a learning experience for me. I'd say it isn't a learned behavior, but learning to recognize what was always there, like a latent ability.

Just this evening, I was fumbling around with the Dish Network remote at work. Who can find CNN among the umteen thousand channels, anyway? As I was paging through the damnable mess on screen, one of the ladies at work "accidentally" brushed my outstretched hand with her boob.

I used to be the guy that would pull his hand away if such a thing would rarely happen. Better late than never to have figured it out... You keep your hand there, man! grin And, she keeps her boob there just a bit longer than an "accident".

What I've learned is the more open I am to such things happening, the more they happen. smile

Refuse to die.

#480404 - 09/11/12 11:21 PM Re: A Secret [Re: TheAbysmal]
Lust Offline

Now that is carnal knowledge! whistle

HS!
coopdevil
WTI

#480562 - 09/14/12 11:52 PM Re: A Secret [Re: Lust]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
This is quite a memorable essay you have brought up, Tier Instinct.

Quote:
It is not necessary to rape, assault or verbally abuse.
I make women wet their pants.

When I was a teenager I was in fact "too nice." It took me a while to learn to take charge and "seal the deal." Since then I have almost always played the father role in all of my relationships -- even in instances when the girl has been older then me.

For me, I wouldn't say the "secret" has been a learned ability, but I will assert that I have had to learn what types of women I could be most successful with. Naturally, this goes back to the Balance Factor and knowing how to categorize oneself in Lesser Magic (sex, sentiment, wonder) and on the Synthesizer Clock. coopdevil

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#480585 - 09/15/12 12:33 PM Re: A Secret [Re: Dax9]
Lust Offline

An astute point and the combination speaks volumes. "The Father Role"?

A bit odd.

#480926 - 09/22/12 06:53 PM Re: A Secret [Re: Lust]
TECHNO Offline

Loc: -31.955658,115.859928
If I may add my perspective here I'd like to point out that the "father role" is quite apt in that it is an example of a sort of traditional authority figure most girls learn to follow from the very beginning of their lives, and perhaps for Dax9 "father" suits his personality but the same role is played out many times as little girls grow up.
The older brother and his friends, the handsome teacher, the dashing police man, the boss at work etc.
Usually these become nothing more than fantasies.

Until a man who knows either learned or by instinct that some girls (or ladies or women) are quite willing follow if he is capable of leading her in that way.

#480936 - 09/22/12 11:34 PM Re: A Secret [Re: TECHNO]
Lust Offline

I get a bit of a creepy feel from your post. Ladies are my allies as they most likely are my strongest supporters even. Not because of some inherent fatherly regression but because they share the very passion for my efforts that I have. Hmm you have given food for thought - allow me to ponder.

#480939 - 09/23/12 01:01 AM Re: A Secret [Re: Lust]
TECHNO Offline

Loc: -31.955658,115.859928
I felt the creepy vibe a little as I typed but that was the only way I knew how to explain the idea so creepy it shall be lol.

I'd like to assure all those reading that it is not my way to mislead or take advantage of women for any reason. Merely to fulfill a role desired by those seeking that type of dynamic pairing. I like to think of it as a yin-yang type of thing, male and female energy working together towards mutual benefit.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
43876 Topics
405562 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements