Topic Options
#48044 - 07/08/04 02:27 AM Could he of known the difference?
Euphoria Offline

Loc: 1/4 mile and 9 seconds away!
Yesterday, on BBC Radio 4 (Which is worth a listen to. You can hear it on line in the States. www.bbc.co.uk/radio4 ) They were discussing a new bill that is to go before the house of commons. The aim of this bill is to make it an offense to incite religious hatred. It's targeted at the islamic clerics who are preaching about the use of suicide bombers etc.
That's not what caught my ear, whatb did was the comment made by a representative of the church of England, who said;

'Everyone has the right to practice their beliefs, whether they be christian, jew, muslim, devil worshipper OR Satanist'

Could it possible that this priest knew the difference?!

#48045 - 07/08/04 04:00 AM Re: Could he of known the difference? [Re: Euphoria]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
We are everywhere.

#48046 - 07/08/04 04:33 AM knowing the difference? [Re: Nemo]
Underwurlde Offline

Loc: In the Sepulchre...
Glad to see that the word is finally getting to the 'unwashed masses' about the fact that Satanists are NOT devil worshippers. Now if i could only explain that to these guys who are based in my home town in the UK...

http://www.jesus.org.uk/ja/ja_about.shtml

Now what we need is The Satan Army!*

*I'm being sarcastic of course, but anyone who wants to create a Satan Army webpage for a laugh will get a thumbs up from me.

#48047 - 07/08/04 06:15 AM Re: Could he of known the difference? [Re: Euphoria]
Foxred Offline

Loc: .
Oh believe me it will be a very long time before this bill will be followed in reality... There is a proactive X church wing all around the globe that will disregard it anyway, there will simply be no evidence that such hatred took place, while it will remain common practice for some groups because it is the essential core of their very existence....

#48048 - 07/08/04 06:36 PM Re: Could he of known the difference? [Re: Euphoria]
Robin Offline

Loc: Cambridgeshire, England, Brit...
I like your use of sarcasm. :-P I think his amazing stupidity is highlighted by the fact that he seems aware of Satanism yet hasn't rejected Christianity. Clearly, awareness and use of a title has made him think he has more authority in his statements. Scum like this make me laugh, that's why I want Sky [television] so I can watch the God channel.
Aren't Christians funny .

#48049 - 07/09/04 10:46 AM Re: Could he of known the difference? [Re: Robin]
Euphoria Offline

Loc: 1/4 mile and 9 seconds away!
To know the existance of Satanism, yet still be christian, just shows that he's not one of us! Although I think it was more likely that he didn't actually know the difference! Just grouped Satanists and devil worshippers together!

Christians are funny, but then so are devil worshippers! One of my favorite past times is getting them to try to convert me! Just let them talk for long enough, keep asking the right questions, and they run out of steam and just get cross!
The world is a wonderful place with many playthings to keep me happy!

#48050 - 07/11/04 11:38 AM Re: Could he of known the difference? [Re: Euphoria]
soccermom Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:

The world is a wonderful place with many playthings to keep me happy!

Yes..I have this unusual penchant for attracting wiccan/tree-hugger types. Attempts which I often meet by simply nodding my head and smiling

#48051 - 07/11/04 11:54 AM Re: Could he of known the difference? [Re: Robin]
Shakey182 Offline

Loc: UK, England
Quote:

I think his amazing stupidity is highlighted by the fact that he seems aware of Satanism yet hasn't rejected Christianity.

I dissagree. If he is a Xstian and he hasent turned to satanism this proves he is to weak to leave his 'loving protective god' and live for hiself by hiself.

Quote:

Aren't Christians funny .

That i do agree with
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ave Shakey! Ave Satanas! ===================================== 'We live our own life, and we should live it to the full, make up for losses, and begin what we havent got. Live for yourself and yourself only.' 'Sheep Will Follow The Herd Into The Butchers Shop If It Leads Them There.' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

#48052 - 07/11/04 01:51 PM Re: Could he of known the difference? [Re: Euphoria]
Redhead Offline

Loc: Europe
Quote:

Could it possible that this priest knew the difference?!

Some of them are very well-informed, such as my home-based Jesuits, who have on several occasion based their entire sermon on work of our dear Doctor, with accurate data, quoting of Satanic sins and so on.

However, don't think that this is in any way a step to better understanding of what Satanism truly represents (and here I'll disregard the discussion on whether that is needed at all), as practicing all the things we consider healthy (as essential parts of our animalistic nature) are equally blasphemous to them as sacrificing babies.

#48053 - 07/15/04 01:06 PM Re: Could he of known the difference? *DELETED* [Re: Euphoria]
Tentarek Offline
CoS Member

Post deleted by Magister_Ventrue

#48054 - 07/19/04 11:34 PM Re: knowing the difference? [Re: Underwurlde]
darksolace666 Offline

Loc: NJ
i agree with u guys that Christians are funny, and the funniest part is how right they think they are when look at how corrupt their system is! i always try to get converted by them, and i simply point to my Baphomet and say ' no thanks'

as above, then so below,for as they love, then so we loathe, and as we loathe, then so we love, to raise below to up above

Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406362 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements