Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#480621 - 09/16/12 09:11 AM Re: What's the difference between Satanists and everyone else? [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Originally Posted By: ConquerOrPerish
What do you think the difference is between Satanists and everyone else?

I'm surprised nobody has yet reduced this equation it its simplest form.

Satanists are not everyone else.

Originally Posted By: ConquerOrPerish
We're selfish. We're not people pleasers.

I have to disagree on that one. I'm a people pleaser! It has given me great results all my life. Giving people what they want and a little more in matters of politeness always returns to me multiplied in both emotional and material gains.

The only exception is ingrates people who wrong me or offend me without provocation on my part. Those find a part of me they wish they would never awakened.

#480624 - 09/16/12 10:15 AM Re: What's the difference between Satanists and everyone else? [Re: Old_Pig]
TheAbysmal Offline

Originally Posted By: Old_Pig
Satanists are not everyone else.

Emphasis Old Pig's.

Originally Posted By: Tier Instinct
... Satanism is not an universal religion but is solitary. ... Satanism is a selfish religion/philosophy. ... It also spits in the face of altruism!

Omissions mine.

I'm sure if I looked deeper, I could find many other great examples right here, just in the General Discussions forum. These two just happen to be my two recent and memorable favorites.

I'd also like to add that what makes Satanists "different than everyone else", other than the obvious point of rational self interest, is that the Church of Satan is also a Mutual Admiration Society.

That isn't to say that other mutual admiration societies don't exist. Mensa comes to mind, but Mensa isn't a church or religion in any usual sense of those words.

Satanists delight in their accomplishments, and when they do, they need not atone for it later. Instead, they revel, in company or alone. And, their God smiles upon them for it.

Refuse to die.

#480627 - 09/16/12 12:16 PM Re: What's the difference between Satanists and everyone else? [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Cain Smith Offline

The difference is that we accept ourselves like we are, that we're responsibles about our actions and finally that we love our actions, we love our live and we love ourselves.
Remember that we're elite... We aren't everyone else coopdevil

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43872 Topics
405538 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements