Topic Options
#480726 - 09/18/12 11:06 PM Ritual Question.
FetishFatale Offline

Loc: East Texas
So, as was stated in my introductory post, I came to Satanism around a year ago, after knowing of it far longer. My husband has been a practicing Satanist for fourteen years or more and has been a wonderful wealth of information as well as a patient teacher when I needed him to be. Now a question. After speaking at great length with me about it, my husband would like to do an initiation ritual for me.

Now before anyone says anything, he and I are BOTH well aware that these are not practiced and something that isn't typically done. However, seeing as a ritual is essentially a psychodrama intended for the person performing/doing the rituals own benefit, it seems appropriate to us in our current situation. I feel as though it would help center and focus me on my new path and he feels it would help distance me from my earlier searching and also be a great beginning to us practicing together as a couple. We have always been extremely intertwined with one another to almost a spooky degree.

So my question, is what would you lovely people suggest for this particular ritual?

Edited by FetishFatale (09/18/12 11:07 PM)

#480727 - 09/18/12 11:12 PM Re: Ritual Question. [Re: FetishFatale]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: FetishFatale
my husband would like to do an initiation ritual for me. [...] So my question, is what would you lovely people suggest for this particular ritual?

There is of course the adult baptism in The Satanic Rituals. Naturally, you can alter it to suit your tastes. I went through it myself a number of years ago, and the only changes I recall making was breaking the oath part up into a call-and-repeat response format. I'd still recommend doing this, because saying the words as somebody who's being baptized really reinforces the whole situation in my opinion.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements