Topic Options
#480793 - 09/20/12 01:56 PM VASCA Radio Episode 21
Alonocus Blight Offline

CoS_Member

Loc: NC
VASCA personnel,

I really enjoyed episode 21. I am new to VASCA and was wondering if you could tell me what the acronym stands for. I particularly enjoyed the review on The Cabin in the Woods, and like you said on air, I am now very much looking forward to watching this Lovecraftian film myself. I also enjoyed Citizen Prometheus' interpretation on office stratification. Finally I truly enjoyed all of the sample tracks that were played in episode 21. Also, I know it's a lot to ask, but is there any way that VASCA Radio could become available via iTunes podcasts? Last but not least, I just might try the old hand in the popcorn bag prank! Thanks Citizen Prometheus!

Hail Warlock Tier Instinct!
Hail Citizen Prometheus!
Hail Gyps Fulvus!
Hail Satan!

"Life is the great indulgence--death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life--HERE AND NOW!"

#480810 - 09/20/12 04:59 PM Re: VASCA Radio Episode 21 [Re: Alonocus Blight]
Lust Offline

Originally Posted By: Alonocus Blight
VASCA personnel,

I really enjoyed episode 21. I am new to VASCA and was wondering if you could tell me what the acronym stands for.

V.A.S.C.A. = Violent Aesthetic Subconscious Agenda

Glad you enjoy and we will talk about iTunes. cool
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#480816 - 09/20/12 06:20 PM Re: VASCA Radio Episode 21 [Re: Lust]
Alonocus Blight Offline

CoS_Member

Thank you Sir.

"Life is the great indulgence--death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life--HERE AND NOW!"

#480819 - 09/20/12 06:32 PM Re: VASCA Radio Episode 21 [Re: Alonocus Blight]
Lust Offline

The only thing left for you to do now.

Click Here and get your official merch. I have asked all V.A.S.C.A. Agents to post a photo of themselves in their V.A.S.C.A. Merch..

We are coming up on our 25th anniversary episode and it is not to be missed as all V.A.S.C.A. Agents can chime in. Be a part of it?

Hail V.A.S.C.A.!
Hail Satan!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#480863 - 09/21/12 02:16 PM Re: VASCA Radio Episode 21 [Re: Lust]
Azeri Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Hell
First of I want to say I am so pleased with V.A.S.C.A Radio.
This is for us,satanists on the internet talking about
current events and all other material relevant to us and we hear the truth.
NO, herd bullshit heard here!
Along with this I am delighted the 25th. anniversary is almost upon us, and how great of Host Warlock Tier Instinct to invite V.A.S.C.A. Agents to participate in the soon to arrive grand 25th, anniversary of V.A.S.C.A. Radio.
On a closing note, I want to say, now that the Autumn of the year has arrived in my part of the world and, I have ordered a long sleeve V.A.S.C.A. Agent's shirt, to be layered with my short sleeve. HMMM, I am wondering, does the double layer of V.A.S.C.A. clothing make me a double V.A.S.C.A. Agent?

Edited by Azeri (09/21/12 09:57 PM)

www.vampiretemple.com

http://vampiretemple.com/vampirechallenge.html

#481058 - 09/24/12 04:16 PM Re: VASCA Radio Episode 21 [Re: Lust]
Alonocus Blight Offline

CoS_Member

Thank you Warlock, for the invitation to indulge in the V.A.S.C.A. merchandise which is currently available. I did in fact take you up on your offer and my new, large, V.A.S.C.A. radio station T-shirt is now on its way to my location. But, I am not entirely sure that I will have a picture of me wearing the T-shirt prior to the airing of the anniversary episode. However, I will still submit the picture if time convenes.

Hail V.A.S.C.A.!

Hail Satan!

#481131 - 09/26/12 02:02 PM Re: VASCA Radio Episode 21 [Re: Alonocus Blight]
Azeri Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Hell
V.A.S.C.A. Radio is soon going to celebrate its 25th,
anniversary.
I can hardly wait!
V.A.S.C.A. Radio, the way radio should be!

www.vampiretemple.com

http://vampiretemple.com/vampirechallenge.html

#481136 - 09/26/12 06:02 PM Re: VASCA Radio Episode 21 [Re: Alonocus Blight]
G.F.V. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: NYC
This was, indeed, a great episode! And it was a total pleasure to speak with the both of them once again.

HS!

#481159 - 09/27/12 10:42 AM Re: VASCA Radio Episode 21 [Re: G.F.V.]
Alonocus Blight Offline

CoS_Member

Gyps,

Just wanted to say thanks for the autographed Invocations CD from the 9sense promotion. It is one of the gems in my CD collection. I even got a CD slip case for the sun visor in my car so that I can keep better track of my CDs. Like you said on V.A.S.C.A., Invocations definitely brings the "terror to the table" and generally hits harder than some of the tracks from Nocturnes. However, both CDs are highly enjoyable.

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43882 Topics
404447 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements