Page 9 of 17 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#482498 - 11/06/12 02:40 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

A new Condo.

#482513 - 11/06/12 05:59 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Janina]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: Janina
The book you are reading looks enormously interesting. Perhaps I should take a closer view to that same book..

It does a pretty decent job of showing why attempts at trying to apply G÷del's Incompleteness Theorem to philosophy or debates is pretty much fallacious. I may get around to writing a review of it in the members' section.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ▄bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#482521 - 11/06/12 09:26 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Zeviander Offline

Loc: MB, Canada
Not a very intellectually stimulating acquisition, but I was able to pick up a copy of Halo 4 today and am eagerly looking forward to getting into it after work.

#482525 - 11/07/12 12:39 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Bill_M]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Center of my own Universe
Originally Posted By: Bill_M
Originally Posted By: Janina
The book you are reading looks enormously interesting. Perhaps I should take a closer view to that same book..

It does a pretty decent job of showing why attempts at trying to apply G÷del's Incompleteness Theorem to philosophy or debates is pretty much fallacious. I may get around to writing a review of it in the members' section.

The review might be interesting to read Reverend.

#482529 - 11/07/12 05:53 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
TheAbysmal Offline

Omega VRT350HD Juicer. I've hopped onto the juicing bandwagon.

Refuse to die.

#482531 - 11/07/12 08:08 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Noiitekk Offline

Loc: Connecticut
I'm learning the complex ways of knife sharpening.

#482534 - 11/07/12 11:28 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Noiitekk]
nicksofar Offline
Idiot

Loc: Athens
my new Alpine powerplate.
The idea of Sin, does not belong in the thought of the Magus. Sin, from the concept of defying physical laws, is not possible, without immediate consequences, from the application of forces that work from the aforementioned laws, if disequilibrium is made...

#482560 - 11/09/12 02:51 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
tobi Offline

Loc: kaduna state,NIGERIA,west afri...
I'm still trying 2 figure out

#482655 - 11/12/12 06:12 AM Life After Death?! [Re: LightAngel]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
I need to find many books about this, and no, I'm NOT interested in this topic because I don't know how to live here and now. - This topic is just very exciting for me because of personal/private reasons.

- Anyway, some people look forward to Saturday even though it's Wednesday hee hee this isn't any different for me than when people look forward to another life, because they can't be sure that they are still alive on Saturday?!

I do live here and now, and I'm very happy. But even I can look forward to Saturday if something special is going on.

#482660 - 11/12/12 09:49 AM Re: Life After Death?! [Re: LightAngel]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
People who believe in life after death, no matter what spin they put on it, should be made to test their theory by being put to death.

crossbones

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#482676 - 11/12/12 06:29 PM Re: Life After Death?! [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: Drake_Bamboozle
People who believe in life after death, no matter what spin they put on it, should be made to test their theory by being put to death.

crossbones

I always tell people "No no no, it's life BEFORE death. I don't know why people keep mistaking the order these go in."

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ▄bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#482682 - 11/12/12 08:08 PM Re: Life After Death?! [Re: LightAngel]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:
Anyway, some people look forward to Saturday even though it's Wednesday hee hee this isn't any different for me than when people look forward to another life, because they can't be sure that they are still alive on Saturday?!

It's a lot different actually.

#482690 - 11/12/12 11:46 PM Re: Life After Death?! [Re: Bill_M]
TheAbysmal Offline

I'm guessing people probably have an unusual definition of death.

Refuse to die.

#482696 - 11/13/12 10:21 AM Re: Life After Death?! [Re: LightAngel]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Well, that's a head-tilter. Death in the "latest material enjoyment" thread. How delightfully morbid. Am I on the funeral director forum, again? grin

This is my favorite book about life after death. I think maggots and morticians have some expertise on this subject.
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us ľ all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#482699 - 11/13/12 11:06 AM Re: Life After Death?! [Re: LightAngel]
Azeri Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Hell
My latest enjoyment is the free down load of H P Lovecraft's Sonic Sound of Horror.
I was listening to WCBU's public radio station, "To the Best of our Knowledge," Each weekend they discuss a differnt topic.
Last weeks subject was We are Surrounded by Sound.
They discussed H P Lovecrafrt's Sonic Sounds of Horror.
I found the discussion very intersting.

www.vampiretemple.com

http://vampiretemple.com/vampirechallenge.html

Page 9 of 17 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 >

Forum Stats
12149 Members
73 Forums
43914 Topics
405715 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements