Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#480322 - 09/10/12 12:19 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
TheAbysmal Offline

Thanks. smile

Yeah, they are nice, aren't they? Those were a gift from my parents, basically, a hand me down since they purchased something that better matches their new home's decore.

I'm a sucker for glass, metals, woods, and stone, and the round shape is perfect for engaging company. smile

Refuse to die.

#480326 - 09/10/12 01:10 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
My latest material indulgence was on 9/3/12. I finally got tired of MS based computers crashing and raising my blood pressure. So, I went to Best Buy and laid down $1700 for the machine I'm typing on right now.

A MacBook Pro 13".
My next will be the 17".
The only thing I don't understand: Why does the only colour they're available in have to be white?

#480362 - 09/10/12 11:53 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
mercfocus Offline

Loc: San Diego CA
Originally Posted By: LightAngel
Originally Posted By: mercfocus
Here's 2 pics (I hope this worked).

They both look nice, but I like the red one the best because I'm really into red these day, wink

Every one always likes the red one better. You're definately in the popular vote right there. My kids like the red one better too.

For car enthusiasts, the black one has certain qualities the red on will never have. The black one is the weekend drag racing toy.

Congrats on the red phone. Everybody elses is black.

#480386 - 09/11/12 07:10 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
I just found out that Lego makes the original Monster Movie monsters. Dracula, The Creature from the Black Lagoon, Wolfman, The Mummy, Zombies, and Frankenstein. So I purchased them all. That was fun.

#480403 - 09/11/12 10:11 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: S810]
Stilts Offline

Loc: Michigan
Originally Posted By: S810
I just found out that Lego makes the original Monster Movie monsters. Dracula, The Creature from the Black Lagoon, Wolfman, The Mummy, Zombies, and Frankenstein. So I purchased them all. That was fun.

That sounds exciting!! Do you have a link you can share?

smile

"If I had a dime for every time a homeless man asked me for change... I'd still say 'no'."
- Bo Burnham

#480408 - 09/12/12 04:37 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Stilts]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Originally Posted By: Stilts
That sounds exciting!! Do you have a link you can share?

smile

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!! grin jack grin

It's called "Monster Fighters" Collection and it can be seen and drooled over and bought at the LEGO website or in toy stores.

And and and guess what? LEGO just released their Haunted House!!!

Here's the youtube walkthrough. Mr. Munster McTalksalot just babbles on and on and on but you get really good views of the interior awesomeness:

Dear LEGO,

Happier than Colin Clive on a stormy night,

Love and Monkey Brains,
A Monster Kid Forever

grin jack grin jack

"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#480410 - 09/12/12 04:51 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: mercfocus]
LightAngel Online

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: mercfocus

For car enthusiasts, the black one has certain qualities the red on will never have. The black one is the weekend drag racing toy.

Congrats on the red phone. Everybody elses is black.

Thanks.

When it comes to cars then I'm very superficial I'm afraid blush because I don't know much about cars. All my brothers are into cars, and they all have expensive cars, and I do like how they look and stuff, but I'm not an expert about all the other qualities of their cars.

And I prefer people driving for me grin

I'm more into plants, and today I bought three ghost trees for our home hehe it's soon halloween after all wink

#480412 - 09/12/12 05:26 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Shade]
LightAngel Online

Originally Posted By: Shade

Dear LEGO,

Love and Monkey Brains,
A Monster Kid Forever

grin jack grin jack

Lol Danish Lego is ageless grin

#480426 - 09/12/12 08:11 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Evisceratus Offline

Loc: Trenton, NJ

"Might is Right"

#480437 - 09/12/12 11:50 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Shade]
Stilts Offline

Loc: Michigan
Originally Posted By: Shade

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!! grin jack grin

It's called "Monster Fighters" Collection and it can be seen and drooled over and bought at the LEGO website or in toy stores.

And and and guess what? LEGO just released their Haunted House!!!

Here's the youtube walkthrough. Mr. Munster McTalksalot just babbles on and on and on but you get really good views of the interior awesomeness:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r5-28oA6-yc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dear LEGO,

Love and Monkey Brains,
A Monster Kid Forever

grin jack grin jack

I love the boarded windows!! Such a necessary, and awesome, detail for any haunted house!
I'm certainly on board with snagging these! Perfect activities for the fall season eek

This horror geek sends many a'thanks!!!!!
devilchili

"If I had a dime for every time a homeless man asked me for change... I'd still say 'no'."
- Bo Burnham

#480447 - 09/13/12 06:36 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Evisceratus]
LightAngel Online

Originally Posted By: Evisceratus

Great smile

I love art, especially my own, and I love the fact that my new art are even better ( in my view ) than my old art. ( I gather new paintings right now because maybe I want my own gallery, so I don't show them to anybody, except my husband of course )

- I get pictures in my mind all the time, real masterpieces, and they will all be created through my life.

#480619 - 09/16/12 08:25 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
303vegas Offline

Loc: Lancashire, UK
last wednesday i purchased a grey-ish/purple satin nightie and dressing gown from debenhams in manchester. couldn't really afford it but i couldn't resist. the fabric has a wonderful shimmer to it, almost three dimensional. it feels great on too!

#480620 - 09/16/12 09:08 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Cain Smith Offline

Recently I bought one of this grin

devilchili

#480687 - 09/18/12 06:56 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Kernel Offline

Loc: Nothern Europe
Latest material enjoyment for me would be some new notebooks and such, along with getting a great fountain pen as a gift, nothing special one might say but, it's damn hard to find a pen that's "just right" as it is ^^

#480712 - 09/18/12 07:24 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
StabAvery Offline

CoS Member

Loc: michigan
My latest material enjoyment was an excellent Alfredo seafood pizza!

Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 17 >

Forum Stats
12195 Members
73 Forums
43973 Topics
405996 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements