Topic Options
#481417 - 10/06/12 04:14 PM Frustrating issue with emporium order
Psychosis Offline

Hello there. I've recently ordered a Cloisonne Baphomet Medallion. Well, sort of... And that's the issue. While checking out my order I was re-routed to the payment processing website (2checkout) and some complication occurred that left two orders that were placed (according to the emporium website).

Here's the breakdown:

-- www.2checkout.com apparently processed 1 payment of ~$42 for one medallion

-- My bank has deducted $42 from my account for ordering it but,

-- The emporium website states as having two INCOMPLETE orders of the same thing

Therefore, I have no way of knowing if the order went through and if I'm going to eventually receive my product. I've contacted 2checkout, the emporium website, and even PM'd Magister Frost. No one was helpful as of yet and I have not received a response from Magister Frost in over a week. Also, I wanted to get the black colored medallion and not the purple imperial color.

Thoughts? Suggestions? I'd be happy to provide any further information.

#481428 - 10/06/12 11:19 PM Re: Frustrating issue with emporium order [Re: Psychosis]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
First, be patient. smile

Print out any proof of purchase that you may have for your records.

Magister Frost is most probably just busy and will get back to you as soon as he can. Perhaps try contacting him on the Undercroft if you have not already done so. cool

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43978 Topics
406027 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements