Page 7 of 17 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#481355 - 10/04/12 06:19 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Valtiel]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: Valtiel

For those of you in the LA area, 'The Last Bookshop' is probably one of my favorite stores on Earth. Absolutely love the place...

My Grandfather and my Father would agree with you.

- I think we will lose this charm soon blush

- But we will get new enjoyments, so don't worry!

one day when I'm two hundred years old or so *Grin* then the ''books'' might be an implant placed inside my brain, I got a feeling that one day I will be half man, half machine, and I'm NOT afraid of it as long as my heart is true.

Hee hee grin

#481356 - 10/04/12 07:20 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
XUL Offline

Loc: Oslo, Norway
I bought myself a Mercedes.

My car before that was a Toyota.

I feel much better now...

#481396 - 10/05/12 09:48 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Azeri Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Hell
I just bought Hotcha! Author: Kevin I Slaughter.
It is great, naughty of course!.

Edited by Azeri (10/05/12 09:58 PM)

www.vampiretemple.com

http://vampiretemple.com/vampirechallenge.html

#481411 - 10/06/12 02:07 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

I've just switched to these blu cigs. I haven't bought a pack of cigarettes in months but these electronic cigs have no tobacco smoke and no smell.

Ever since I started puffing blu cigs I look at regular cigarettes differently. Cigarettes are nasty, old and played out.

I can smoke blu cig anywhere I want and they're fuckin' cool. cool

Every since I started smoking blu cigs, more women been checking me out! coopdevil

Vapor is the new smoke!

#481437 - 10/07/12 09:21 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Bill_M]
TECHNO Offline

Loc: -31.955658,115.859928
Well after reading that article and checking out some youtube tutorials it's grown on me enough to use it a bit here and there. Being able to annoy people by saying "Hey galaxy play bangarang" is kinda fun too.

It's not quite A.I. but it's a pretty good utility and will improve with software updates.

I'm wondering though do you really want a true A.I. incorporated into something as ubiquitous as a phone/tablet/smart device? It sounds cool but also could bring the singularity a step closer. I guess but I'm only a little cautiously optimistic about that whole idea.

#481444 - 10/07/12 01:12 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: TECHNO]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: TECHNO
It's not quite A.I. but it's a pretty good utility and will improve with software updates.

Actually I'd say that "A.I." is a broad enough category to include technology like this. When you get right down to it, it's taking a free range of input and "thinking".

Quote:
I'm wondering though do you really want a true A.I. incorporated into something as ubiquitous as a phone/tablet/smart device?

Yes, I do. grin

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#481457 - 10/07/12 06:26 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Bill_M]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
Considering the purposes of Artificial Human Companions, it may be even worse to integrate the same artificial brains into one's daily gadgets. Having Scarlett Johansson for your GPS sounds nice at first, but then...

#481493 - 10/08/12 04:02 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Delta]
Alonocus Blight Offline

CoS_Member

Loc: NC
Brilliant post, Delta! I absolutely loved it!! I know that as my wife and I are driving along listening to the voice of the GPS, we have our own wise cracks to go along with whatever voice is active in the GPS module. I really liked the video. I love Scarlett Johanssen, but she might not make the perfect GPS voice-over!

"Life is the great indulgence--death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life--HERE AND NOW!"

#481495 - 10/08/12 04:14 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Alonocus Blight Offline

CoS_Member

It's almost time for halloween!! With my natural widow's peak and affinity
torwards horror theatre, I intend to scare the living daylights out of the
little kids with this one-of-a-kind authentic coffin! I plan on waiting for
the doorbell (or bell) to ring. Then, I will rise up out of the coffin clad
in the most horrifying vampire's ensemble, ready to hand out the treats,
as the "kiddos" will have already been "tricked!" The only kids that will
receive any candy will be those who have the intestinal fortitude to endure
the sheer terror of my spooky, Halloween antics!! HA HA HA HA!!!

Edited by Alonocus Blight (10/08/12 04:23 PM)

"Life is the great indulgence--death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life--HERE AND NOW!"

#481496 - 10/08/12 06:09 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Alonocus Blight]
TheAbysmal Offline

That's rather terrorizing. Love it.

Refuse to die.

#481521 - 10/09/12 05:28 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: TheAbysmal]
Alonocus Blight Offline

CoS_Member

Thank you, Abysmal; I really appreciate it.

#481524 - 10/09/12 06:08 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Prevention of Virtue

S Magazine 1 & 2
S Magazine 3

#481530 - 10/09/12 11:21 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

I recently acquired a new mop at 70% off the normal price.

Check this out.

http://www.amazon.com/Quickie-Manufactur...ckie+sponge+mop

But 70% off.

It's a really good mop.

"My dear Insurgent you're an extremist, intolerant and you have prejudices. That's all."

"I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible...."

#481540 - 10/10/12 07:49 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LKRice]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
shocked

That is SO COOL!!!
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

I Live In A Trailer Park

#481567 - 10/11/12 12:02 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Mason_Rust]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
One more sitting, and it's done.

Page 7 of 17 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 >

Forum Stats
12013 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405205 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements