Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#481588 - 10/11/12 08:54 PM Halloween!!!! What will you be doing?
Unknown Offline
Unknown

I am super excited for Halloween this year. I love candy but I also love seeing all the costumes and creativity of haunted houses. I know most Satanists celebrate Halloween year round but I love it when the fall comes and the air is cooler and more crisp. I myself have decided to attend what is considered the best haunted house in the midwest known as THE TOWER OF DOOM!!! Mwuahahaha! Here's a video of it:

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7_EkQJWcz1I[/video]

I will also be going to a friends Halloween party and making a Witches Brew which is a punch. It's Vodka, Midori, Ginger Ale, and water which is optional.

So what will you my fellow reader, what will you be doing or dressing up as? jack jack jack

#481589 - 10/11/12 09:14 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Unknown]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#481596 - 10/11/12 11:40 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Unknown]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
I have a friend at work who is getting married on Halloween day; there will be a costume party reception afterwards.

I would like to dress up as an Egyptian Jackal God, but I doubt I will find a costume like that soon enough.

Enjoy the Witches Brews! Hail Satan!

coopdevil jack witch

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#481597 - 10/12/12 12:16 AM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Sweet! I can't remember the last time I was on a hayride.

#481601 - 10/12/12 03:08 AM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Unknown]
Citizen Jonesy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Palm Springs, California, USA
My friend's little girl (not so little anymore, she's 11 now) asked me the same thing. I used to take her and her brother trick or treating when her mom had to work. This year, however, I had to tell her that I had to work. She was so sad. She loves going trick or treating with Uncle Jonesy.
Webmaster
The 8FoldPath Network-Just updated

#481608 - 10/12/12 09:56 AM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Unknown]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

I went to this last night and watched tons of people scream their asses off, which is a lot of fun. I usually visit this place every October to get things started off. Many more haunted hunts await. This will be a second job for me next year. I talked to one of the guys that works there, and he told me to apply and he'll get me in for sure. I'm not sure about a costume yet.

Now I'm off to carve pumkins.

Happy Halloween! jack

http://www.ussnightmare.com/

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#481616 - 10/12/12 06:09 PM Halloween 2012 [Re: Unknown]
Jupiter Offline

This year has been full of Magic to me anyways, I'm also waiting for this Night of Nights; A lot of Magical changes and transformations occurred to me, I'm looking forward to witness more of transformations as the last day approaches wink

I really haven't set up my mind how the day will be spent. I hope I'd be able to attend some sort of celebration (Halloween party)

I hope to enjoy meeting new people who I can communicate meaningfully to. Magic happens, you know!

I'll be sure to do a special Ritual that Night, for me, and for all of us.

Have fun all, and be safe and responsible smirk

Wicked Halloween to You.. And fearful one for Those Who Are Without!!!!!

#481740 - 10/15/12 03:11 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Unknown]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

I don't know what I'll be this year yet. Last year I was a cop. I found a cheap ass police vest at the 99cent store and wore that with a white tee and jeans. I ended up at a couple of parties that night writing out fake tickets and frisking people.

#481746 - 10/15/12 05:39 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Unknown]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

My daughter picked out a pink and black "butterfly princess" outfit and I'll be taking her trick or treating.

I actually have Halloween off work this year. After that, I will drink red wine and eat some candy from her goodie bag. Probably stay up late and watch horror movies until I fall asleep in my chair.

I was being cheap this year and didn't invest in any new customes or masks for myself. I might just throw some camo-paint on my face and wear an old Marine cammie uniform (I haven't put those on since 2007).

#481753 - 10/15/12 09:21 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: CWH]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Originally Posted By: CWH

I was being cheap this year and didn't invest in any new customes or masks for myself. I might just throw some camo-paint on my face and wear an old Marine cammie uniform (I haven't put those on since 2007).

Using things you already have around the house! Inspiring!! That made me think...so I decided to dress as a middle aged guy with a beer gut. I wonder if folks will know it is me...

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#481755 - 10/15/12 09:35 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

You could always wear a Rooster mask and throw pumkin guts on everyone. That sounds like fun. grin

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#481891 - 10/19/12 11:53 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Unknown]
TheMerryRose Offline

Loc: the City Of Sin.
I love spending my fall and particularly halloween here in massachusetts. The air is cool. The leaves are beautiful. And while I am still very fond of our famous New England winters, this really is the best part of the year in my book.

As for what I will be doing this year, me and the family are planing to go trick or treating the night before. Then throwing ourselves a big party on Halloween night, with me and the little miss sneaking out to salem for a few drinks later on.

This will be a very big indulgance for me as I have been out working alot this year, trying to save up for my first house and we have not been able to spend a holiday together for quite some time.

This year most of my littler ones are going as Monster high dolls While my youngest says he wants to be a cop "with a real gun for shooting bad guys" crazy. Im not shure what the older ones have planed costume wise but they are definitely coming out to trick or treat and party with the rest of us.

As for myself I will be going as Death.

Waya, many moons ago, I had a job working inside a haunted house. It was awsome! Next to the lifeguard gig, It was probably the best job I had growing up.

CHW, I let one of my daughters borrow one of my old uniforms a few years back and although she was practicly swimming in the thing, it worked out just fine. She totally brought home tons of candy!

#481893 - 10/20/12 12:05 AM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Unknown]
Lilibeta Offline

Loc: Alberta, Canada
I adore Halloween and dressing up. I'll probably dress as Bellatrix Lestrange.

For my sins I will ask no forgiveness. For my sins they are not to forgive.

#481894 - 10/20/12 12:20 AM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Unknown]
-Ember- Offline

Loc: Mississippi
Unfortunately my Halloween plans were cut but it is for a great reason. I'll be heading up north for a big move. I'm pretty excited about it.

#481895 - 10/20/12 12:23 AM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Unknown]
Nammu Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Pacific NW
At a birthday party dressed as either Kate Pierson or a plague doctor. Undecided at this point.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43975 Topics
406011 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements