Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#481897 - 10/20/12 01:16 AM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: CWH]
StabAvery Offline

CoS Member

Loc: michigan
CWH, you mentioned cheap. My son asked if he could wear his old outfit and one of his old masks and go as death. "All I need is a cheap plastic sickle dad." Well heck yeah you can! smile

#481926 - 10/20/12 05:29 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: StabAvery]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: StabAvery
CWH, you mentioned cheap. My son asked if he could wear his old outfit and one of his old masks and go as death. "All I need is a cheap plastic sickle dad." Well heck yeah you can! smile

Funny. I spent $30 on my daughter's custome this year. We might actually be going to a Halloween party at my Dojo instead of trick or treating this year. That way I might just wear my Gi or just go in shorts and a T; since the party is for the kids.

#481927 - 10/20/12 05:30 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Originally Posted By: CWH

I was being cheap this year and didn't invest in any new customes or masks for myself. I might just throw some camo-paint on my face and wear an old Marine cammie uniform (I haven't put those on since 2007).

Using things you already have around the house! Inspiring!! That made me think...so I decided to dress as a middle aged guy with a beer gut. I wonder if folks will know it is me...

devilchili Very clever. I'm sure you'll fool them all.

#481942 - 10/21/12 01:54 AM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: StabAvery]
TheMerryRose Offline

Loc: the City Of Sin.
Originally Posted By: StabAvery

You know what StabAvery? Thats the very same way I came up with my costume. Smart kid! grin

#482061 - 10/24/12 06:37 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Warlock,

I got a mask after all. My wife picked it up for me. Talk about cheap. $7.

Attachments
IMG_20121024_184317.jpg

Edited by CWH (10/24/12 06:37 PM)

#482065 - 10/24/12 08:56 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: CWH]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
shocked whistle

Wow! Hats off to your wife because you ... look ... mahvelous!

And I'll just stop there before getting downright indecent.

Ahem. Oh my oh my... coopdevil
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#482067 - 10/24/12 11:02 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Shade]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Center of my own Universe
This reminds me of 80´s serie called the Masters of the Universe and character called Skeletor!

#482078 - 10/25/12 03:44 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Shade]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Shade
shocked whistle

Wow! Hats off to your wife because you ... look ... mahvelous!

And I'll just stop there before getting downright indecent.

Ahem. Oh my oh my... coopdevil

blush blush devilchili

#482112 - 10/27/12 08:32 AM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Unknown]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
My wife and I always do themed costumes, and this year, it is Ghostbusters. She shall be the Gatekeeper, and I shall be the Keymaster. We spend much time designing our own costumes, and this year we have burned many an hour in them. I look forward to strutting our stuff in Hellish Detroit City this year.

Members can expect photos eventually in the downstairs section! I very much expect anyone else who dresses up to do the same! Show your creativity!

Oh, and I personally will be eating enough candy to have a sugar hangover the next day!

#482134 - 10/27/12 07:48 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Mason_Rust]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

That sounds fun! Me and my gf are going as pepper and salt shakers. We are in a costume contest for $500.00!

I started my sugar rush tonight with Buttershots Schnapps! Have a great weekend Mason_Rust and everyone else!

#482153 - 10/28/12 12:21 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Unknown]
Inés Offline

Loc: Germany/Spain
Halloween isn't celebrated here. My boyfriend is american and he is a huge Halloween fan. So we decorated with stuff that has been acumulated over the years, both bought and made. This year we made stamps out of potatoes and got crazy with paint. Our son loved it. We dress up (still no idea what, but prolly witch with pointy hat) and we'll carve our pumpkins with the kiddo and then watch scary movies when he's gone to sleep. It's a shame that there's no trick-or-treating. I spent one Halloween in the States and it was a m a z i n g! The stuff people come up with. Maybe we can go there next year.
Yeah so basically spend time with my loved ones and enjoy the hell out of it.
Have fun!

#482217 - 10/29/12 09:35 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: CWH]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
That is a great mask, CWH!

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#482218 - 10/29/12 09:37 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Unknown]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Change of plans...I'll be dragging felled tree limbs around, wondering if I'll be lynched for being in league with the Dark One, as I kept electricity through the storm.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#482391 - 11/03/12 08:25 PM Re: Halloween!!!! What will you be doing? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

My punch lnocked me and a few others on our asses. The Midori, Vodka, and Ginger ale all blended very well together. It was green with dry ice-very tasty for a Halloween punch.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12023 Members
73 Forums
43831 Topics
405253 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements