Topic Options
#482470 - 11/05/12 12:13 PM Wow... It just clicked - Again.
VDubbed Offline

Although I have had a (very general) knowledge of Satanism (mostly what it ISN'T) for the majority of my adult life, here in the past months it has truly 'clicked' on more than one level for me, as well as answered and 'made sense' many of my thought processes and 'beliefs' (if you will).

I guess 'today' is my perverbial day of awakening (or whatever you want to call it) Its all but amazing to see all of the correlations between my fundamental thought processes, practices and nuiances of how I live, and Satanism as presented by Dr. Lavey.

I really dont want to blow my wad and share all of my 'ah-hahs' that have begun to make sense after taking the time to read and understand further. (especially in my first post)
But know that while it is pseudo mindblowing, it is a sense of relief as well to know that someone else (and many others) made sense of it and communicated it long before it clicked in my existence.

I look forward to sharing more myself as well as learning from the others who have had this 'awakening' before me.

#490190 - 06/25/13 06:53 AM Re: Wow... It just clicked - Again. [Re: VDubbed]
VDubbed Offline

FFWD to several months from my last post (and absence) to where I am today.

Many a things have transpired in my life and even more realizations have happened as a result of 'accepting' some things and seeing them for what they truly are.

First and foremost - I have stopped dragging my ass and finally pulled the trigger on a copy of the Satanic Bible. No more 'searching at second hand stores' or 'emailing this local place' or 'grabbing snippets here and there off of the internet'. Its time to make a commitment of sorts and decide of whether I am going to truly accept (and acknowledge) or just keep continuing on with no concrete 'foundation' for my generalized belief (or lack thereof) system.

I have fallen victim too many times to the 'Yes - BUT' mentality and I need to accept and further understand the 'Yes' before I interject the 'But...'

Seeing things for what they truly are, and not what they appear to be is one of the fundamental issues I have had with getting my ass in gear. Getting passed the 'this looks scaryish' or 'this looks/sounds hokey' bullshit has got to either be confirmed or denied - but most of all understood. By me - for me and accepted - by me.

And well, if you havent gathered by now - this reply is to and for (you guessed it)
Me.

#490206 - 06/25/13 08:09 PM Re: Wow... It just clicked - Again. [Re: VDubbed]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Quote:
...finally pulled the trigger on a copy of the Satanic Bible.

Better late than never.

Happy reading!

Forum Stats
12283 Members
73 Forums
43883 Topics
404450 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements