Topic Options
#482457 - 11/05/12 04:37 AM A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION
CARNAL Offline

Loc: GREECE
I do not believe in the supernatural in general (neither Satan or God nor demons, spirits, and all that stuff. I am a pure Atheist and Rationalist,
and also a sexually adventurous person who very much likes to indulge in carnal pleasures, and always willing for new delights and experiences of that kind. Would you advise me to enter the Church of Satan?

#482458 - 11/05/12 07:25 AM Re: A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION [Re: CARNAL]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Have you bothered to read either "The Satanic Bible" or the Church of Satan website?
Prevention of Virtue

#482460 - 11/05/12 08:18 AM Re: A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION [Re: LKRice]
CARNAL Offline

Of course. But I would like to hear opinions of people, who are already Satanists on whether or not a person like me should join the Church, that is a person who is not so much after theory, but after actions of indulgence, if you know, what I mean.

#482464 - 11/05/12 10:25 AM Re: A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION [Re: CARNAL]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> Of course. But I would like to hear opinions of people, who are already Satanists on whether or not a person like me should join the Church, that is a person who is not so much after theory, but after actions of indulgence, if you know, what I mean.<<

Your sexual preferences are your own business.

However, you should not join the Church of Satan simply as a sexual hunting ground, no. If you do that you'll almost certainly make a pest of yourself.

And if you have read both Anton LaVey's and High Priest Peter H. Gilmore's essays... then you'll know how pests are treated by Satanists. Especially those making unwanted sexual advances.

From what you say here so far I'd say no, you probably shouldn't join.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#482465 - 11/05/12 10:32 AM Re: A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
CARNAL Offline

OK. As you wish. I won't join.

#482471 - 11/05/12 12:31 PM Re: A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION [Re: CARNAL]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Quote:
OK. As you wish. I won't join.

Your reply suggests that you don't really understand the answer you just received from Rev. Drake_Bamboozle.

It is not what anyone else wishes that matters.

It is what you wish.

Satanism places you at the center of your universe both in terms of importance as well as responsibility.

I would strongly suggest that you stop being concerned with the opinions of others about any of this and actually study what this religion is about.

At this point I think you might consider starting with a fresh look at the basic literature we offer.

If you do you'll find you will have very few questions to ask of anyone about whether you wish to become a member or not.

You can start here.

#482478 - 11/05/12 03:42 PM Re: A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION [Re: Nemo]
CARNAL Offline

Excuse me, my dear Magister, but it seems that it is you, who don't understand. If I want to have lots and lots of sex as member of the Church of Satan (with other members), it is not only what I want that matters, but the others have to want it too, or at least not have anything against it.But it seems that this is not the case with the Church of Satan, there is not so much sexual freedom in it as I hoped, judging from the answer I received from the other fellow. And I don't want to be a pest, as he said.

I hoped that inside the Church of Satan I would find situationssuch as the Sexual Freedom League, that existed in California in the 70s, and Dr La Vey was a member of it. According to Wikipedia, they were having sexual Orgies. Too bad for me that the Church of Satan is nothing like it, as it seems from your answers.

I have nothing against rituals and ceremonies, but I would prefer some action. Wouldn't you?

#482480 - 11/05/12 04:00 PM Re: A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION [Re: CARNAL]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

The Church of Satan isn't a sex club. If that's what you're looking for, then you should look elsewhere.
Prevention of Virtue

#482482 - 11/05/12 04:25 PM Re: A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION [Re: LKRice]
CARNAL Offline

OK, I had understood that previously. It was Magister Nemo I was trying to explain what the matter was for me. Thanks for your reply, though.

Forum Stats
12216 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406127 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements