Page 11 of 17 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#483050 - 11/21/12 01:09 PM Re: Life After Death?! [Re: Luigi]
Inés Offline

Loc: Germany/Spain
Originally Posted By: Luigi Hammarlund
My latest material enjoyment was my recent trip to Prague. I have been there 4 times and I never grow tired of the place. Apart from being absolutely stunning, Prague boasts the best and cheapest beer you can get in the Western world.

The Bohemian capital is also famous for its magical/occult past. Edward Kelley and John Dee worked a few years in Prague, trying to find the Philosopher's Stone. The Jewish Quarter (Josefov) is famous by being the place where Rabbi Judah Loew ben Bezalel created the mythical Golem -- as romanticized by Gustav Meyrink.

Prague is my personal Mecca -- every now and then I need to visit the city by the Vltava. Every time I'm there I have a coffee at the Kavárna Slavia (Slavia Café), a Gambrinus in a hospodá (pub), a midnight stroll through Charles Bridge, svícková (beef and dumplings with double cream) in the Olympia restaurant and, finally, another pilsener at Letenské sady (Letná Park), on the top of the hill which overlooks the city.

Here is a photo from my last trip (the silhouette of the castle in Prague, viewed from Letná):

Beautiful photo.

Having been to Prague myself I totally get what you are talking about. I love going into the sub-terranean bookstores and browing/drooling over the treasures there.

Just wish there were less annoying tourist groups there.

#483051 - 11/21/12 01:36 PM Re: Life After Death?! [Re: LightAngel]
Inés Offline

Loc: Germany/Spain
My latest material enjoyment has been... 9 metal cards from here:

http://www.nostalgic-art.net/en/

Want to get more.

Am putting them on the wall of our toilet and it looks awesome.

#483057 - 11/21/12 02:52 PM Re: Life After Death?! [Re: Zeviander]
elaine2554 Offline

Loc: Europe
Originally Posted By: Zeviander
A record player that hooks up through USB to a computer that allows me to digitize my, hopefully soon to be growing, record collection.

I´ll be purchasing one of those soon too.

I´ve taken a huge indulgence in the past 6 months, although it was also a matter of self-preservation, of moving away from my previous city to a new one, in Europe. I find myself and my husband much happier in our new location, and really enjoying ourselves properly.

Recently I saw both Ensiferum and Wintersun, two bands I never thought I would see live. In the past few weeks I also had the delight of purchasing the first "real" publication of a dear friend.

On a side note, I am new to the forum, however not new to Satanism. In my previous country of residence I was forced to conceal this part of my life, however, I would probably like it to remain so.

You can all call me Elaine.

#483153 - 11/23/12 08:39 PM Re: Life After Death?! [Re: elaine2554]
Labyrinthine Online

CoS Member

Loc: America
Had a damn good Thanksgiving dinner with my extended family and girlfriend: turkey, mashed potatoes, corn chowder, apple pie.

And then tonight watched Evil Dead with the girlfriend while eating some awesome pizza and drinking Moxie. smile

I love the little things.

#483416 - 12/01/12 02:11 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
LightAngel Online

Loc: Denmark
The Godfather Collection - (The Godfather - The Godfather II - The Godfather III)

#483628 - 12/06/12 04:44 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Alonocus Blight Offline

CoS_Member

Loc: NC
I just bought Hellraiser 1 & 2 in Blue Ray edition. The Hellraiser 1 disc is complete with interviews from some of the actors. Doug Bradley has some things to say about his Pinhead guise. And Clive Barker talks about some of the "behind the scenes" details involved in the production. Additionally, the disc has some of the pre-production artwork which helped to inspire the costumes and scenes.

Hellraiser 2 Blue Ray edition is the unrated version, so I can't wait to watch this. Additionally, I was able to pick up Hellraiser 3-6 in DVD format.

The last gem that I found at the movie store was a DVD from Wes Craven which features three of his films: The Serpent and the Rainbow, The People Under the Stairs and Shocker.

Edited by Alonocus Blight (12/07/12 05:38 AM)

"Life is the great indulgence--death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life--HERE AND NOW!"

#483718 - 12/08/12 08:08 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Exmonk Offline

Loc: South Australia, Australia
My partner and I have just returned home from a Business Class trip to the US, where we purchased a mountain of clothes and my BIG indulgence was a Mont Blanc 'Johannes Brahms' special edition pen. I've always wanted a Mont Blanc, and now I have one simple for the pure pleasure of it!

#483741 - 12/09/12 01:26 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: $lesk]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
It's done. smile

#483742 - 12/09/12 03:06 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

I just upgraded my smartphone to a Galaxy S3. I'm pretty impressed with it so far.

#483752 - 12/09/12 08:23 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: CWH]
Alonocus Blight Offline

CoS_Member

Loc: NC
Congrats on the phone upgrade, CWH. I just upgraded to the iPhone 5.

"Life is the great indulgence--death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life--HERE AND NOW!"

#484028 - 12/16/12 09:05 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: Alonocus Blight]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Alonocus Blight
Congrats on the phone upgrade, CWH. I just upgraded to the iPhone 5.

I checked out the iPhone 5, I liked it, but I went with the Galaxy because the screen is bigger. I like to watch videos and Netflix on my phone.

#484030 - 12/16/12 10:06 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Azeri Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Hell
Sounds great, good for you!

www.vampiretemple.com

http://vampiretemple.com/vampirechallenge.html

#484038 - 12/17/12 10:51 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
elaine2554 Offline

Loc: Europe
Birthday was last week. I allowed my husband to plan a nice surprise for me, which ended up being my mother coming to visit from Canada, and buying me tons of gifts and things for my new apartment. Wonderful week.

HS

#484958 - 01/09/13 11:32 PM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Sierra555 Offline

Loc: Mississippi, United States
Removed by Moderator. Poster may PM me for the reason.

Edited by Quaark (01/11/13 10:33 AM)

#484979 - 01/10/13 11:17 AM Re: Share your latest material enjoyment [Re: LightAngel]
Apollyon9 Offline

Loc: New Jersey
My last material enjoyment was i purchased a replica of Anikan Skywalkers lightsaber to use as my sword in my Greater Magic workings. Its awesome and makes for a more emotional response. HAIL SATAN!

Page 11 of 17 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 >

Forum Stats
12015 Members
73 Forums
43825 Topics
405206 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements