Topic Options
#482859 - 11/18/12 06:39 AM Intro.
NeonLinux Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi and glad to be here.
I am from the UK and currently a full time University student. Studying for my Masters degree in Software Engineering and hoping to go on for my PhD within the same subject. I have been an Atheist for about 99% of my life and over the past few years have been studying up on Satanism. I feel I needed to join this forum to share my thoughts and ideas with other like minded people and to learn from yourselves.
Thanks

#482860 - 11/18/12 06:57 AM Re: Intro. [Re: NeonLinux]
Labyrinthine Offline

CoS Member

Loc: America
Welcome!

Software Engineering: my dad does that, fascinating, practical and challenging field from all I've heard and read.

Impressive that you're going all the way to PhD in it!

Personally I can do just some basic web design: not a field I want to go too deep into personally, but I enjoy learning about the uses of different languages, and computing history.

I highly recommend that you buy a copy of The Satanic Bible if you don't already have one.

In the meantime, check out the Theory/Practice section of churchofsatn.com. Many informative essays and stories there from Church of Satan founding members and clergy.

The Nine Satanic Statements, Nine Satanic Sins, and Eleven Rules of the Earth are essential to knowing what Satanism is all about.

Anyway, welcome NeonLinux!

#482895 - 11/18/12 11:58 PM Re: Intro. [Re: NeonLinux]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Welcome.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Software engineering is forging the wave of the future.

Surfing that wave is part of what it means today to be really alive!

#482921 - 11/19/12 07:41 PM Re: Intro. [Re: NeonLinux]
TheAbysmal Offline

I'm very eager to see what you share on Software Engineering, too. It's a subject that fascinates me. smile

Refuse to die.

#482936 - 11/20/12 01:15 AM Re: Intro. [Re: NeonLinux]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
Welcome to the forums, NeonLinux.

Hope you enjoy your journey down the Left-Hand Path!

Hail Satan!

coopdevil

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#482937 - 11/20/12 01:16 AM Re: Intro. [Re: NeonLinux]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
I'm in software development as well and have worked in the IT field for over 20 years now. I think that working with software makes one appreciate the Satanic way of "test everything" smile

#482961 - 11/20/12 11:15 AM Re: Intro. [Re: NeonLinux]
NeonLinux Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Yes, I really enjoy my studies but it sure can be very stressful. Been a very busy 2 weeks at University. Either way, I will get there.
Great to see others who also share a passion for technology. Though I must admit that at the moment it feels like I am doing a degree in Mathematics lol. I have numbers coming out my ears from today.

Forum Stats
12164 Members
73 Forums
43923 Topics
405752 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements