Topic Options
#483583 - 12/05/12 11:25 AM Introduction
MisterPfromNJ Offline

Hi everyone, just introducing myself. I live in northern NJ and would like to discuss Satanism more deeply than I can with my offline acquaintances. I'm particularly interested in Magister Svengali's "Deep Satanism" project and studying Satanic works in depth for understanding. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

#483598 - 12/05/12 09:03 PM Re: Introduction [Re: MisterPfromNJ]
TheAbysmal Offline

Have you read "Summertime" from Devil's Notebook yet?

Just read it the other night. Still trying to assimilate it.

If you have, what do you think of it?

It reminds me of the time a couple of my friends were heading through Columbus, Georgia--my previous hometown--on their way to Daytona, Florida, road tripping.

I, of course, showed them a few of my haunts, and in need of a room, kindly put them up in the Candlelight Inn.

I don't think any of us will forget the smell of must, sex, and ruined lives as we entered their room for the night. Mabye even a trace of vomit?

Happily, I was cozy in my barracks. Nice and tidy. grin

Refuse to die.

#483609 - 12/06/12 12:04 AM Re: Introduction [Re: TheAbysmal]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: MisterPfromNJ
Hi everyone, just introducing myself. I live in northern NJ and would like to discuss Satanism more deeply than I can with my offline acquaintances. I'm particularly interested in Magister Svengali's "Deep Satanism" project and studying Satanic works in depth for understanding. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Short and to the point. Thank you for the intro.

Originally Posted By: TheAbysmal
Have you read "Summertime" from Devil's Notebook yet?

Since you bring it up...I don't know if you heard it already, but I read this essay on Warlock Campbell's show 9 Sense this past summer. You can hear it here.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#483618 - 12/06/12 07:27 AM Re: Introduction [Re: MisterPfromNJ]
TheAbysmal Offline

I hadn't much checked that out. Thanks for the link.

Refuse to die.

Forum Stats
12117 Members
73 Forums
43876 Topics
405559 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements