Topic Options
#484224 - 12/21/12 02:06 AM The Intentions of this Establishment
Gypsycat Offline

Loc: Denver, US
First and foremost I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible, perhaps the universe though the shere expanse of space is quite overwhelming and this incident mostly seems a fantasy... Mmmmmmmmm!!!

On this, if you feel comfortable sending me a candid message as to the current or historic INTENTIONS of the Church of Satan I would feel greatly appreciated and I think you all are fucking brilliant.

Hail Satan. XOXo. Gypsy.

#484225 - 12/21/12 02:15 AM Re: The Intentions of this Establishment [Re: Gypsycat]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Since you demanded so nicely, try reading this: http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/HistoryMain.html
Prevention of Virtue

#485040 - 01/11/13 06:31 PM Re: The Intentions of this Establishment [Re: Gypsycat]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Our intentions are easy enough to find. Aside from the obvious, that each individual Satanist wants to be as happy and satisfied as the law will allow,

1. Stratification
2. Strict Taxation of all Churches
3. No tolerance for religious beliefs secularized and incorporated into law and order issues.
4. Development and production of artificial human companions.
5. The opportunity for anyone to live within a total environment of his or her choice, with mandatory adherence to the aesthetic and behavioral standards of same.

Please see the following link to read further on these issues:

Pentagonal Revisionism

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements