Topic Options
#484267 - 12/22/12 12:12 AM Help? Advice?
BabiiLette Offline

Okay, I don't want to get any hate for this but I would like to know the feelings others have/suggestions.
I was with a man for over 5 years, I literally gave him everything. I did everything he asked and requested. He was my first kiss, took my virginity, everything. He is actually the one who introduced me to Satanism.
A month ago, a few days before my birthday he decided to leave me because his new friends didn't think I was good enough for him.
He just out of the blue one minute everything was okay the next he was telling me he didn't want to have anything to do with me, that I could not call him, text him, nothing. And what made it even worse, I have nobody else other than my immediate family there isn't anyone else in my life. I moved to a different city to be with him, I quit two jobs that I loved for him. He owes me $70 for stuff of mine he's keeping and still has things I want back that he won't give me.
I am prepared and am willing to accept anything that will come back on me. But I want to make him hurt. I want him to know how bad he really did break me. While I follow the 11 Satanic Rules of the Earth and I have read the Satanic bible, I'm haven't gotten to far into spells and such.
I need help and advice as to what I should do or need to do to make his life miserable.

#484268 - 12/22/12 01:01 AM Re: Help? Advice? [Re: BabiiLette]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Wrong forum. This isn't "Dear Abby" or a place for advice to the lovelorn.
Prevention of Virtue

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406071 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements