Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#484714 - 01/04/13 07:08 AM Re: Animals - Satanists by Nature [Re: xjoeh801x]
Ghorth Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Warcelona
To me it's actually the opposite. Satanists are animals by nature so, more than animals being satanists, satanists are animals.

All I hail, hail me back.

#484737 - 01/04/13 07:05 PM Re: Animals - Satanists by Nature [Re: Shade]
MoonDream Offline

Loc: England
I have a dog of my own, he is nervous by nature, I will say I love other animals rather than humans, I've had rabbits, guineapigs, birds, rats ect, I love goats, rabbits, gorrillas and dolphins, including elephants the most because of their intelligence and personalities, I believe we can only be who we are unless we are susseptable to being told what to do and what to think by others or what we see on T.V.

I see minds like ours in other kinds of animals, I see much potential in them rather than the human kind, I care deeply for anything hurt I see. I love cats too, I knew someone who had a few, they'd climb onto me to find a space on me to sleep and I'd be covered sometimes in them as she had quite a few. Love goats too they are pretty crazy things and very laid back when older. I don't see how people can make humans to be any different, we aren't, we are who we are, human animals, our ancestors are ape, we are not any different in some ways. Every animal has it's own nature, even humans, I do hope I make sence as it is pretty late here.

#484762 - 01/05/13 03:24 AM Re: Animals - Satanists by Nature [Re: MoonDream]
MagdaGraham Offline
CoS Priestess

Loc: Scotland
No one has ever seriously claimed that we are descended from apes; that allegation was invented by those who opposed Darwin.

You do not have to read all of Darwin's work. This is from a reputable source and it's readable.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn9953-instant-expert-evolution.html

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

#484770 - 01/05/13 09:48 AM Re: Animals - Satanists by Nature [Re: MagdaGraham]
MoonDream Offline

Loc: England
Yes, I know we do not yet have a proper ancestor to link us directly with apes, I just really meant that is what we are similar to as I am phasinated by their characteristics, I am interested in Darwin and such things.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12195 Members
73 Forums
43973 Topics
405993 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements