Topic Options
#485824 - 01/31/13 07:22 AM Hello my fellow travelers. Care to listen to a story?
Leinahtan Offline

I am not looking for understanding, or logic, or anything that anyone else desires. If you happen to align with my thoughts then we have had the joy of sharing a moment of desire without envy and should celebrate with a high five. I just threw my hand up in the air in case any of you decided to share a thought at any time throughout this "introduction essay".

For far too long I have remained in the dark to the hypocrisy of man, and to the Hell that is the control being settled around the neck of the future. It seems to be the trick of control. Gently winding the coils around the neck as you seduce your victim. Causing the only discomfort he ever feels (at least to the degree of causing harm) is in the sharp jerk of a rope that breaks his neck. Frog in boiling water is better. These thoughts come from one who would not like to be on either side of that fiasco.

This of course seems to go against the creed of everyone. All religions and lines of thought coalesce into one thing. Division.

So why should any form of thought be subject to my scrutiny if not all can agree upon it? Is any knowledge worthwhile if it cannot destroy the idiocy of all? Or is all idiocy, and this cycle doomed.

To me knowledge is something that would destroy the fabric of the reality we accepted, like the unwhitting fool on the wrong end of a bad bargain he agreed too, and suggested. Sometimes I wonder if this paradox was just the whim of a God who chose to subject himself to expression with multiple-facets of will with his lover, testing to see if it would be boring to exist forever and without pain.

So I am a man with a sword to my throat, and I can't even see the danger of the moments as they pass.

Please, share with me my true thoughts. Thoughts unrestrained by ignorance for I am God and for too long I have listened to the part of myself that wishes to trap me in this misery. Tell me something that will help me win my wars, so I may help you win yours, and we may stand as soldiers in the body of ourself.

I want to laugh when you tell me good job because I will know it is me telling myself what I want to here and how I feel. However, we would be a different sparkle to the same diamond that is my uber-sexy ass.

Sorry, bi-polar. Literally. As in from the human perspective. Get overjoyed thinking about the end of this farce.

#485827 - 01/31/13 08:27 AM Re: Hello my fellow travelers. Care to listen to a story? [Re: Leinahtan]
Quaark Offline

CoS Reverend

If your intent was to be impenetrably cryptic you have succeeded.

Usually introductions serve the purpose of giving others a sense of who you are, your interests and goals, and your purpose for being here.

This is a message board for Satanists, and I can't glean anything related to that in your post.

Perhaps try again, with less figurative and metaphorical imagery and more direct statements of perspective and intent?

#485858 - 01/31/13 08:18 PM Re: Hello my fellow travelers. Care to listen to a story? [Re: Leinahtan]
Meneyazwun Offline

Loc: Michigan
Truth and knowledge aren't going to come to anyone through prayer, meditation, or any kind of internal conversation. Even conversing with another person will just lead you to taste a different flavor of bullshit.

Truths can only be wrested from nature through repetitive experimentation. If you want to actually gain any real knowledge, pursue one of the hard sciences. Discover something no person has ever known before, and contribute meaningfully to the sum total of human knowledge.

There is no ultimate answer to life, the universe, and everything. It's all baby steps that have gotten us to the moon, landed robots on mars, and will one day allow us to reach the stars.

#485887 - 02/01/13 03:35 PM Re: Hello my fellow travelers. Care to listen to a story? [Re: Leinahtan]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Quote:
For far too long I have remained in the dark to the hypocrisy of man, and to the Hell that is the control being settled around the neck of the future.

Sorry you feel that way about things.

Sounds like you are pretty pessimistic about the future ...which is sadly all too popular a view these days.

When all is said and done there are usually pleasures in life to be found by the individual under almost all circumstances.

But usually we do have to actively look for them to find them.

I hope you can find some to brighten your day.

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43873 Topics
405551 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements