Topic Options
#487405 - 03/11/13 12:39 AM baphomet medallion
dvlchild Offline

Loc: austin texas
I finally received my medallion, I've got to say that I'm very happy!! It is beautiful! The only negative thing I have to say is it took 3 months...that is not a typo..as I said it is beautiful, and I will wear it proudly,I did receive an apology for the delay and a cool sticker with my order I am torn though, I would love to have one of the absinthe green medallions, but I don't wanna wait another 3 months...I am however a very satisfied customer..thank you

#487417 - 03/11/13 09:35 AM Re: baphomet medallion [Re: dvlchild]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Loc: KY
All that worry for nothing. smile

It doesn't always take 2-3 months. It really all depends on its availability. Take care of it & it will last a very long time.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#487439 - 03/12/13 12:47 AM Re: baphomet medallion [Re: dvlchild]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
Cool, sport your new Baphomet with confidence.

I still cherish the black one they were kind enough to give me when I first joined the CoS and the red medallion I purchased over a year ago.

Infernally good things come to those who wait!

Hail Satan!

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#488197 - 03/31/13 06:34 PM Re: baphomet medallion [Re: Dax9]
Valtiel Offline

Loc: Hollywood
It doesn't always take nearly so long. I made an order late mid-november last year for a few items and was pleased that they arrived before Christmas.

Forum Stats
12009 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405198 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements