Topic Options
#497930 - 12/09/14 01:31 PM Ritual chambers
Weax Offline

Loc: Sweden
I am looking at flats and houses at the moment and find that I keep thinking about where I might practice ritual magic. I have tried a few different rooms in my current home, and the best I can find is the balcony - except that my neighbours seem to find it, ehm, odd.

Do you have a designated ritual chamber or do you use a regular room? Do you move around a lot? Practice outdoors? I wish I had easy axcess to a forest or lakeside, but living in the centre of town it is a bit hard.

#497931 - 12/09/14 02:28 PM Re: Ritual chambers [Re: Weax]
Robert K Stock Offline
CoS Member

Loc: El Reno, Oklahoma
I set up my desk as an altar when I need to do a ritual. A picture of Baphomet blazes bright on my computer screen wth the candles and other objects in front of the screen. I also use my computer for the accompanying music.

My girl friend is very upset that I am a member of the Church of Satan so I perform my rituals when she is out and I put things away before she comes home. That way she can pretend that nothing happened. We were together five years before I discovered the Church of Satan and we get on very well so I do not mind putting up with her superstition.

Edited by Robert K Stock (12/09/14 02:29 PM)

#497933 - 12/09/14 08:11 PM Re: Ritual chambers [Re: Weax]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
If all else fails consider using my mp3 programs "The Seventh Tower of Satan" and "Beneath the Seventh Tower of Satan" listed in my signature below.

These programs were designed to help those Satanists who simply cannot set aside a place to perform Greater Magic.

#497934 - 12/09/14 09:20 PM Re: Ritual chambers [Re: Nemo]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Center of my own Universe
I have closed chamber which I open when performing Ritual. For my needs the separate chamber works best, but I have also lived in department without it and managed just fine.

#497935 - 12/10/14 12:16 AM Re: Ritual chambers [Re: Weax]
Avaricious13 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: California
I leave the top of my dresser drawer empty just for ritual work. There I have some candles, a sigil of the baphomet, an athame, chalice, a bell, and I sometimes I will play some appropriate music on a record player. (something about using vinyl brings out more of a "warm feel")

I have to add to Nemo's comment though. Sometimes it is better just to use the theater of the mind for ritual work, Kind of like a form of Satanic meditation.

Edited by Avaricious13 (12/10/14 12:19 AM)

-Mark Twain

#497960 - 12/15/14 04:38 PM Re: Ritual chambers [Re: Nemo]
Weax Offline

Loc: Sweden
Thank you Nemo! Really helpful!

And thanks everyone else as well, I got a lot of new ideas smile

#497969 - 12/16/14 09:13 PM Re: Ritual chambers [Re: Weax]
The skeptic Offline

I'm new to this place and everything here, I promise you I'm not trying to be a dick, or a troll, I believe each to their own.
Okay. Here's the deal, my mother had recently passed away and she had believed in voodoo, demons, and all the good guff.
I'm doing my own little research project to prove that they aren't real.
I want someone who can 'truly' either possess me by 'summoning' a demon, or using necromancy. Please contact me as soon as possible, thanks.
I understand what I am getting myself in to, and I get this is some dark stuff, I'm willing to do that.
I live in Australia, so if someone can direct me to the right place, that would be greatly appreciated, please contact me on my private email. Thank you all, I appreciate your time and efforts.

#497970 - 12/16/14 09:48 PM Re: Ritual chambers [Re: The skeptic]
Mr. E. Mann Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Nashville, TN
You are in the wrong place, I'm afraid. None of that is what Satanism is about.

#497971 - 12/16/14 10:00 PM Re: Ritual chambers [Re: Mr. E. Mann]
The skeptic Offline

Thank you for giving me a heads up, I don't suppose you could possibly point me in the right direction by any chance?

#497973 - 12/17/14 01:21 AM Re: Ritual chambers [Re: The skeptic]
Mr. E. Mann Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Nashville, TN
There are countless occult organizations claiming to be in touch with supernatural entities like demons but I don't think LttD protocol would allow me to post links to them. Try looking up the key words you mentioned coupled with the word "organization", "cult" or something similar. You shouldn't have a problem finding them.

#497974 - 12/17/14 07:32 AM Re: Ritual chambers [Re: Mr. E. Mann]
The skeptic Offline

Yeah, I understand completely since you are a formal user, I don't want you to get in trouble with the admin here, since you are a serious user. Thank you for your help, I do appreciate it, and I apologise to you and the others on here for assuming I was looking in the right place.
Again, thank you for your time and efforts.

#497976 - 12/17/14 11:23 AM Re: Ritual chambers [Re: The skeptic]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Center of my own Universe
Originally Posted By: The skeptic
Thank you for giving me a heads up, I don't suppose you could possibly point me in the right direction by any chance?

You know the best way to get results is to do your own search instead of asking others to give you the right answers to your questions.

Internet is full of information about occultism, magic and stuff like that. Still you have to be the one who filters which suites you and your needs best.

Study yourself and you donīt have to ask so many questions.

Besides we are off topic here cause the theme for this discussion was Ritual Chamber.

#497978 - 12/17/14 04:19 PM Re: Ritual chambers [Re: Janina]
The skeptic Offline

Okay, I think I get what you mean,.

True, thank you to all here.

I'm sorry I got this thread off topic, I will leave you all alone, so you may get this thread back on track, again, I am sorry if I have insulted anyone on this site.

#497984 - Yesterday at 10:31 PM Re: Ritual chambers [Re: Weax]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
I have a spare bedroom in the house that (at least for now) is used as my "recreational room". Within it I keep my stereo, all my music, my guitars, keyboard, and other personal items. In the closet I keep all my Church of Satan literature, other occult books, incense, candles, sword, and other props for ritual.

As you can imagine it is very easy to utilize this room as my Intellectual Decompression Chamber. I have an old plastic table that was given to me by a female friend; she used to use it to read tarot cards in New Orleans. By placing a black cloth over it, it serves well as an altar.

For the most part my Satanism is kept secret, so when we have company over I simply lock all the Baphomets and other items in the closet with my books. No one so far has suspected my Satanism unless I have told them.

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#497986 - 53 minutes 10 seconds ago Re: Ritual chambers [Re: Weax]
Bill_M Online
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: Weax
Do you have a designated ritual chamber or do you use a regular room?

I have a walk-in closet in my "office" room at home. When the closet doors are closed, there's no sign that it's there. Then when I want to ritualize, I just open the doors. It's just deep enough to fit my altar with space above it for the Sigil, my books and other tools to one side, some ritual robes on hangers, etc.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404437 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements