Topic Options
#499759 - 07/27/15 03:36 AM Orange Baphomet Medallion
Dionysus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Belial's Barracks
I got this glorious, orange Baphomet medallion from, the only online shop authorized by the CoS itself. I love orange! I saw it and just had to have it! It's perfect for autumn and Halloween and for giving off a friendly yet Satanic vibe. It's the perfect size too: 4 cm across, not too big and not too small. And how incredible are those eyes? They're what really made it a must-have for me more than anything. And check out the cool finish at the back, along with the little black thingy it came in. I took different pictures of it under different amounts of lights. Oh, and what's really amazing is how fast the shipping was. It took only eleven days from the day I bought it, with regular international shipping, and I live in Japan! Thank you so much to the CoS for endorsing these people; I really appreciate it!

Hail Satan!

image.jpg (8 downloads)
image.jpg (8 downloads)
image.jpg (5 downloads)
image.jpg (7 downloads)

Edited by Dionysus (07/27/15 06:11 AM)
"Satan is a wonderful externalization of the essence of what's the best within us." - High Priest Peter Gilmore

"We always strive after things forbidden and covet what is denied us." - Francois Rabelais

"A demon knows how to torture powers out of even the weakest person, and in his way he can have the best intentions towards a human being." - Soren Kierkegaard

“The pathological limitations of his perspective make of the convinced man a fanatic.” – Friedrich Nietzsche

"No one should be protected from the effects of his own stupidity." - Anton LaVey

"SOCRATES: But what kind of care of the gods would piety be?

EUTHYPHRO: The kind of care, Socrates, that slaves take of their masters." - Plato; Euthyphro

#499765 - 07/27/15 10:19 AM Re: Orange Baphomet Medallion [Re: Dionysus]
de_Lioncourt Offline
CoS Member

Thank you for those pictures.

I was also attracted to that one. At first I thought it was black on orange, however, judging by your pictures it looks like it is silver on orange. No less, it appears the way that light hits it that it can appear black, which is cool. I will likely be getting one of these before fall.
There is only the mind.

#499766 - 07/27/15 11:25 AM Re: Orange Baphomet Medallion [Re: Dionysus]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Yes, this is a must have. A perfect medallion for the fall season.

Considering how far you live and getting it before two weeks is impressive. I've ordered from other places and have waited up to two months. They have quite a few items that I want.

Gotta have this one too! grin

Placing an order real soon.

Thanks for sharing.
Church of Satan

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#499787 - 07/30/15 01:04 AM Re: Orange Baphomet Medallion [Re: Dionysus]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
You better believe it! coopdevil

All merchandise from iSatanist and John H. Shaw is top of the line.

Edited by Dax9 (07/30/15 02:18 PM)
"The difference between the man or woman who's a practicing Satanist, from an identity Satanist is that the practicing Satanist looks at the picture, while the identity Satanist studies the frame."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#499855 - 08/01/15 03:16 PM Re: Orange Baphomet Medallion [Re: Dax9]
O Adversario Offline
CoS Member

Thank you for you review! It really gave the push I needed to buy my own - as I already did. I ordered the red one though. I hope it arrives as fast as yours. I'll make sure to share with you when I get my hands on it.

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12542 Members
73 Forums
44054 Topics
405342 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM