Topic Options
#503327 - 08/25/16 12:48 AM Concerning identity protection and the nature of things.
Massaw Offline

Loc: United States of America
Hello! I would first like to thank anyone who takes the time to read through my inquiries in advance. I will submit my questions first, so as not to waste anyone's time, then I will shed a little light on why I have come here to ask these questions in the case that anyone is interested. As this is my first interaction with anyone that outwardly claims to live the lifestyle of the Satanist, I feel it rude to not give a bit of an introduction.
1.)What steps are taken to ensure that the Church of Satan member's identity is concealed? Is there a database accessible to a hacker? Is it possible to register with the CoS anonymosly?

I like the idea of becoming a member of the CoS for the same reason I like the idea of marrying my fiance. I want, should the subject arise, for my peers to acknowledge the seriousness of my commitment to the religion of Satanism. This same train of thought applies additionally to my future marriage. Nothing will change between my wife and I, but I do wish for my government and my peers to take this commitment seriously. I do however, realize the EXTREME dangers of this information getting into the wrong hands. Recently an account of mine with a major video game corporation was compromised and my identity (along with my stored payment information) became compromised. While I respect the esoteric nature of the CoS, this is information I'd like to obtain before submitting my identity to a database of targets for a drone with a command and a shotgun to be given from a hacker with violence in mind.

2.) Is there more to this below the surface that is being kept from public eyes?

I have identified with the publicly available principles of Satanism since I was a child.
At the ripe old age of 5, I offered my father a test, to find out if Santa Claus was real. I told him that we should weigh my mother before she went to bed and again when she woke up on Christmas Day. If she gained weight over night, SHE'S the one that ate the cookies, and Santa Claus isn't real. My father looked down to me and said "Son, Santa isn't real, and I'm really proud of you for figuring it out so quickly by yourself". I looked up at my dad and said "Huh. So god isn't real either? Or the Easter Bunny?". My dad's eyes went wide and he stumbled around for words. Finally he said "I'm proud of you son, you're destined for great things".

All of these things that I am, and always have been, bring me to these questions I ask today. I want some nudge, code, wink, hint, anything, that will give me slightest notion that, I'm not joining an organization that is deceiving me. I don't want my potential to be realized, brought into a few hidden truths, and suddenly I'm told I'm actually serving a tangible dark master and if I refuse this agenda, you have my name, address, and photo ID. I do not, and never will, submit to something that isn't real. I refuse to be forced into doing something that I do not want to by way of fear. For obvious reasons, if this is the case, no one will be bluntly honest about it in order to preserve themselves and their organization. I don't want to submit my information to an organization that will reveal truths to me that I don't agree with AFTER obtaining information that could be harmful to me. I just feel it would be better for all parties involved that we skip the mess of deceit and someone send me a little wink or something that says "This isn't for you bud".
This ended up being a much longer post than I originally set out to create. Thank you for reading, and thank you for the information.
Hail Satan.

#503329 - 08/25/16 05:42 PM Re: Concerning identity protection and the nature of things. [Re: Massaw]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
You might wish to review this in the context of "the nature of things":

http://www.churchofsatan.com/satanism-the-feared-religion.php

BENEATH THE SEVENTH TOWER OF SATAN - Deeper VR ritual.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN - My book.

My first audio interview on GREATER MAGIC
My second audio interview by Rev Campbell

#503330 - 08/26/16 12:51 AM Re: Concerning identity protection and the nature of things. [Re: Nemo]
Massaw Offline

I appreciate the link Magister Nemo. Thank you for taking the time to respond. I thought I had poured over everything the website had to offer but I somehow missed this. Question 2 was answered to my satisfaction, but question 1?

#503333 - 08/26/16 10:42 AM Re: Concerning identity protection and the nature of things. [Re: Massaw]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
In my experience the Church has always been very careful with confidentiality.

At the same time in an age in which even the National Security Agency can be hacked I cannot see how any one can be perfectly assured of anonymity.
BENEATH THE SEVENTH TOWER OF SATAN - Deeper VR ritual.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN - My book.

My first audio interview on GREATER MAGIC
My second audio interview by Rev Campbell

#503335 - 08/26/16 04:44 PM Re: Concerning identity protection and the nature of things. [Re: Nemo]
Massaw Offline

Thank you again for taking the time Magister Nemo, I appreciate the information.

Forum Stats
13166 Members
73 Forums
44434 Topics
407317 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold