I am going to be giving a presentation about Satanism to one of my classes next Monday. I was wondering if I could ask an official from the church a couple of questions so that I can give a presentation that will help some of the people in the class open their minds to a belief system which differs from their own. I just have a few questions:
1) What do you think are the most important factors to tell someone who has no prior knowledge of the belief system?
2) How would you describe the sense of community within the Church?
3) When you first became a Satanist, how did you explain your beliefs to your friends and loved ones, and how did they react?
4) How do you view the media portrayal of the Church and belief, and how do you think it could be changed/improved?
5) What would you say in a situation where someone is so misinformed about the Church and practices of the belief that they are scared? There is one girl in my class who claims it is a direct attack on her religion and I would really like to prove to her that she has been misinformed.
If anyone can help, then thank you so much!